Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 11:02 AM

Asylum seekers and refugees - I wonder why there are none in these constituencies???

Yet again the scumbag 'nasty party' mare showing their lack of empathy and disgust for refugees and Asylum seekers - I wonder why ???

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...affluent-areas
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: Asylum seekers and refugees - I wonder why there are none in these constituencies???

Because they don't want them so they shove them onto other people.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 12:08 PM

Re: Asylum seekers and refugees - I wonder why there are none in these constituencies???

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Because they don't want them so they shove them onto other people.

Councils or Members of Parliament???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yet again the scumbag 'nasty party' mare showing their lack of empathy and disgust for refugees and Asylum seekers - I wonder why ???

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...affluent-areas
Hi

They are placed according to cost, as simple as that.

We do not have unlimited funds.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1566300]Yet again the scumbag 'nasty party' mare showing their lack of empathy and disgust for refugees and Asylum seekers - I wonder why ???

1) Maybe there is a lack of empathy because some of these asylum seekers come here and bring children that will then go out and blow up, not just British children but Muslim children too......as happened in Manchester when Salman Abedi did it.

2) Maybe because the police are better informed if a terrorist is part of a large number of asylum seekers

3) Or maybe the government has realized we should look after our own people first, especially as we contribute large amounts of cash to help people suffering all over the world.

Let me ask you UJ, why should a country as small as Britain be expected to provide for the needy from other countries, when their own greedy governments don't?
Lets be fair, many of the terrorists throughout Europe were asylum seekers when they came into this country.

If we have money to spare, perhaps it should be invested in getting rid of the radical Muslims, who bring shame on all the decent Muslims we have in this country
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 01:32 PM

I am not surprised to be honest they've been moving benefit claimants out of their areas for years now destroying seaside areas. So this seems a normal thing for the not in my back yard types.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 01:47 PM

Twink this is how I feel . I won't repeat a post . My words too .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top