Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:58 PM

Re: A government of the ignorant !!!

And there is me thinking, with the help of the BBC, that only white men are racist.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:45 PM

All depends on your definition of racist and I have no idea how the BBC can have influenced your ideas.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Tell me, why a history graduate need to be good at arithmetic? What a ridiculous comment!

I don't like Abbott myself, mainly because she comes across as incredibly patronising, to everyone it seems. But I do find unwarranted, possibly discriminatory comments angering. Sometimes it makes sense to engage brain before commenting.
Strange how it was DA herself who claimed it was her Type 2 Diabetes and blood sugars that caused her confusion over the figures. Maybe you should write and ask her to confirm that before diagnosing her yourself and coming out with cries of veiled discrimination and discriminatory comments just because I happen not to agree with you.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bold assertion when Abbott herself is an acclaimed anti-white racist as well as being a total hypocrite. The comments against her are nothing to do with her race or gender merely that's she's been elevated to a job which is beyond her capabilities. A former lover and staunch ally of Corbyn got anything to do with her elevated status? It can't be ability surely.
I don't disagree with the fact she has been elevated beyond her abilities , but I do however think there is a lot of racism against her, she is the most threatened mp and most of the threats are about her colour and the fact she is a woman. It's awful, disgraceful conduct. More that happens less we can say about her racism IMO as it becomes muddied and mired in the mess. No one comes out looking good.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
So easy to claim any criticism of DA as "thinly veiled racism".
Could it possibly be that the woman is simply not capable of carrying out the task of her position? As for claiming it could be dyscalculic?
As a Cambridge graduate, I very much doubt it.
I think you could say the same about many politicians, especially those in senior positions.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 04:40 PM

You do not have to be a brilliant mathematician to either study history or become an MP, but you do have to be passably competent, and clearly she is not

Search YouTube for 'Diane Abbott' to see why she is one of the Conservative Party's best assets.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
You do not have to be a brilliant mathematician to either study history or become an MP, but you do have to be passably competent, and clearly she is not

Search YouTube for 'Diane Abbott' to see why she is one of the Conservative Party's best assets.
True mind she keeps getting reelected and the people she represents seem to love her
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 06:01 PM

Hi

If Diane was a Nicole Kidman lookalike I would still think that she is a useless politician.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
And there is me thinking, with the help of the BBC, that only white men are racist.

Think in the USA and maybe that in the UK too come that its only SOME blacks are the modern day Racists.

And its a Shame the white snowflakes and antifa are embracing this.

But there is hope google Candece Owens
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
All depends on your definition of racist and I have no idea how the BBC can have influenced your ideas.
The BBC does not in anyway shape my ideas and surely racism can only be defined one way.
Whenever the BBC in fact any news broadcast service reports on racism and racists it will show white men, I do not think I have ever seen an ethnic minorities person of black person accused of racism, Dianne Abbot is blatantly anti white yet no one has stood up on TV and accused her of racism, why not?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top