Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:36 AM

The ME city if Apartheid - Jerusalem

the ME city IS Apathartheid - Jerusalem

Why would any president in his sane mind want to move his embassy to a city of apartheid?

Jerusalem is in a mess - the Jewish nation know it and would like to attract more embassy to paper up the cracks - but it's not gonna happen.

Jerusalem is rotting in it's own state of neglect and apartheid and some say is a sign of the way Israel itself is going?

Look at Jerusalem and you’ll see how Israel may look not so long from now. Look at the separation wall, the armed soldiers tyrannizing its alleyways, the religious and ultra-Orthodox majority, the filth, the neglect and the poverty. Look at the mayoral election and you’ll see how fitting it is for a beautiful city that has become ugly beyond recognition, a capital that has become provincial, a light that become darkness.

Jerusalem is rotting to its core
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 10:21 AM

Re: The ME city if Apartheid - Jerusalem

Unfortunately, Trump is pampering to his Evangelical Christian fan base who are a danger to all of us! How anyone who calls themselves Christian can nail their colours to Trump is beyond me but that’s religion for you I suppose.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 10:28 AM

Re: The ME city if Apartheid - Jerusalem

Much seems to be wrong and getting worse in that regime there are good kind people there but they are being let down by their government IMO bullied becoming the bullies, you often see that happen I believe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top