Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 05:17 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken at Thrapston lake in Northamptonshire. I managed to hoe right through my garden yesterday so everything looks neat and tidy at the moment. I've just the lawns to mow now. Must get everything up to date before we go away on Saturday.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good Morning everyone, a bright start here in Romania and hoping the rain will stay away, has often finished the day with rain while we've been here.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 07:47 AM

Good morning.
We used to love sailing Alan and we had a small boat which we towed. Used to sail on the Norfolk Broads quite a bit
Sunny but still cool here.
Nothing planned for today, just take it as it comes
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Good Morning everyone, a bright start here in Romania and hoping the rain will stay away, has often finished the day with rain while we've been here.

Val darlin' on our news here yesterday we saw parts of central Europe up to their butts in water. Apparently there was torrential rain through the Czech Republic, Bavaria & Austria. Rivers have burst their banks and there are worries that parts of Prague will be flooded. I know you're quite some way away from that, but it just might be flowing down the Danube towards you.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:08 AM

Good morning everyone, beautiful morning again, have a lovely day all, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and I have Hannah here for the day who will be helping me in the garden and not making too much mess I hope

Enjoy your day...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 09:20 AM

Morning everyone
Another beautiful day,
Enjoy your day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning all, another bright sunny day.

Have been out shopping at Aldi this morning, got there at 7am when they opened.

Going to sit and relax in the garden with my book.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 11:37 AM

buenas dias. A bright sunny day here, quite warm but not as warm as it should be for this time of year. Having just read that French forecasters are predicting the coldest summer in Spain for 200 years I'm already regretting putting the winter woollies away ! Nothing special planned, a few jobs, a trip to the vet later and that's about it.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 12:26 PM

Good afternoon
I don't have a 'late note'

We have SUN and a gentle breeze today

Tortoise is sunbathing and cats are relaxing somewhere

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top