Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 01:16 AM

Re: Turkey & tinsel at Great Yarmouth.

Aren't I lucky - I'm having another one soon..
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 01:29 AM

fab pictures Carol! We've been to Great Yarmouth twice, first time it was red hot and we were sunning ourselves on the beach every day, second time it mostly rained!
I was told it had gone downhill over the years, in fact there was a tv programme about it showing the unemployment statistics which was pretty grim and such a shame, the town centre is great though, tons of shops so I was in my element!
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 08:35 PM

Lovely photos, not been to GY many many years. It was booming then with lots of big stars there in shows.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2014, 11:07 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your pics Carol. They were really interesting.
I love Great Yarmouth and go there about twice a year.
I and my twin sis and eldest daughter are going to Potters Leisure Hotel for Tinsel and Turkey in three weeks time. We usually go every year. Never thought about going to a hotel for that. You all certainly looked like you had a good time.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top