Join for free
Page 18 of 42 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 02:24 AM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Well I didnt hear it .
Tell me Bruce why are you such a grump .
You obviously have a good life judging by those beautiful pictures that you post and your descriptions of your travels .
Perhaps like myself you don't come over very well in plain text
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Incompatible with democracy as Britain knows it perhaps.

It is strange that Britain has an unelected, undemocratic Upper House yet Muslim Countries like Malaysia, Indonesia and Pakistan have democratically elected governments.
nice one Bruce - wot the Brits [and I am still one got the passport to prove it] fail to grasp being a small and insular isle is that democratic processes work alongside Islam throughout SE Asia - also Buddhism! - they are different models but they work

- but unless you have lived there [no not a two week hol] you will always fail to grasp it - OZ and NZ are democratic countries embracing Islam - we haven't embraced Sharia law yet as far as I am aware but this frightens peoples democracy when it shouldn't

- a Muslim friend described Sharia law as going to a Muslim counselling service ; local community advice center - small law claims etc - it doesn't and shouldn't intefere with the democratic laws of the country it's in. We have small claim tribunals of our own that avoid going anywhere near the main courts. If you are having a problem in UK with it then fix it?

You are one eyed [I was gonna say optimists but no] pessimists - however I do sympathize - small land mass - too many people [not spread out but concentrated too much] and causing mayhem - over-crowding ; shortage of housing ; drug addictions - but I suppose in one way you left it too late to get out. I saw the first signs in 1980 and got out.

I had a healthy 2.2 birthrate family and skills OZ wanted - easy peasy - it wasn't difficult - was it a leap of faith - yes I suppose so but 3 yrs in HK had broken the ice. I can't help it if you are stuck in a hole can I?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Well I didnt hear it .
Tell me Bruce why are you such a grump .
You obviously have a good life judging by those beautiful pictures that you post and your descriptions of your travels .
Perhaps like myself you don't come over very well in plain text
and this is Muddy at her worst - undue and unnecessary criticism - anyone who disagrees with her view of life is grumpy- or anti-semitic or suggests stupidity - you don't come over well in plain text - ha ha ha!

go ride a horse and get some fresh air in the brain!
AJ53
New Member!
Wiltshire
AJ53 is male 

17-03-2019, 04:09 AM

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted on this site for yonks but thought i would see the comments regarding NZ. Over at Buzz someone started a thread and wrote the following.

"what has happened is despicable and beyond the minds of most of us - how crazy does someone have to be to do this....

but,

Mohammad is supposed to have said (see his life story and Bukhari's hadith)

The Earth belongs to Allah and it is the duty of all muslims to convert everyone on the planet to islam ....
ask a man to convert to islam three times, if he refuses, kill him, unless it is a jew, than ask only once ...
and,
when you move to a new area, do nothing, until you have the numbers to cause social chaos,
then later, when you have sufficient numbers, attack, destroy, and control .....

islam is NOT just the quoran, and it is not just a religion .... it's a cult and a political ideology, controlling by brainwashing from birth ....

I urge readers to research and familiarize themselves with at least some insight into it .....

why would any sane person revere a man who married a six year old girl, performed frottage on her thighs, and when she was nine yrs old had sex with her .....
and spent the night in a coffin with a female corpse .....

what I type is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth
but I bet it gets removed"

You know what...Yes removed and whole thread locked.
I'm surprised the thread has lasted so long here.
We in the west are supposed to be tolerant, yet when you question a system which is intolerant to every single facet of western society (women's rights, gay rights,) then you are shut down by the very people (lefty liberals) who are supposed to hale freedom of speech...which by the way Islam doesn't believe in!
Greetings from NZ!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by AJ53 ->
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted on this site for yonks but thought i would see the comments regarding NZ. Over at Buzz someone started a thread and wrote the following.

"what has happened is despicable and beyond the minds of most of us - how crazy does someone have to be to do this....

but,

The Earth belongs to Allah and it is the duty of all muslims to convert everyone on the planet to islam ....
ask a man to convert to islam three times, if he refuses, kill him, unless it is a jew, than ask only once ...
and,
when you move to a new area, do nothing, until you have the numbers to cause social chaos,
then later, when you have sufficient numbers, attack, destroy, and control .....

islam is NOT just the quoran, and it is not just a religion .... it's a cult and a political ideology, controlling by brainwashing from birth ....

I urge readers to research and familiarize themselves with at least some insight into it .....

why would any sane person revere a man who married a six year old girl, performed frottage on her thighs, and when she was nine yrs old had sex with her .....

We in the west are supposed to be tolerant, yet when you question a system which is intolerant to every single facet of western society (women's rights, gay rights,) then you are shut down by the very people (lefty liberals) who are supposed to hale freedom of speech...which by the way Islam doesn't believe in!
Greetings from NZ!!
Hi

The issue is not Religion, it is extremism.

The most effective fighters against ISIS were Muslim, the Kurds and their female soldiers.

Here in the UK we rely on Muslim Enforcement Officers to infiltrate the Radicals.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-03-2019, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by AJ53 ->
Hi everyone,

but,

and,

Greetings from NZ!!
greetings oh returned one! refresh yourself and unburden - all that buzzing over there must have frazzled the brain!

well the english bible from old testament to new have suggested many similar things you talk of. At one point in it's life it was so sacred that only priests could read it in latin and the common man /woman forbidden. then it got liberated and then came the era of free speech and re-interpretation - and confusion - there were many variations on a theme.

Christians [so called] have used these re-interpretations in their own way - for example there is a 'sect' in usa or used to be who worshipped with live poisonous snakes in the service because somewhere in the bible it said so. So what?

then there was do we do full immersion baptism or sprinkling [I've had both - the full immersion is great - can't remember the sprinkling!] then came the era a cults - Jesus like figures male and females setting up communes in the desert somewhere and preaching 'this is the only way'

and this is only the beginning. So pardon me if I've got it wrong but has the Koran kept changing and been interpreted differently over the years - well I would say it's actually being ignored by a lot of Muslims [no I'm not one].

there is do we wear the hijab or not - do we pray five times each day or not. do we take up arms in the name of Allah - well yes if you call yourself bin laden or ISIS etc. Do we enslave women and abuse women in the name of Allah - yes if ya Isis.

and don't get me started on ulra right Jewism down to 'I am Jewish and live in Israel but don't practice any faith - oh must be getting a free ride then. Can't say much more cos you know who 'the infamous troll' will be attacking me!

Chairman Mao wrote a little red book once - millions waved it ; read it ; practiced it and abused other chinese in its name.

Oh and I forgot the catholic church are struggling at the moment falling numbers and fallen priests - the third most powerful figure in the Vatican sent to prison for child abuse - god I didn't think I could blush no more?? [no I'm not catholic either]

Ever heard of the 'Holy Wars' - some say they are still being re-acted out - maybe. Spain was once sacked by Muslims and the Catholic faith kicked out - then it came back it and then there was the despot - forgot his name but it doesn't matter - franco - yes the memory always kicks back in. he sacked all religion and killed plenty.

ever heard of the Christledelphinians - there may be a few on here who knows [no I'm not one - but have studied their literature and attended a few meetings - very enlightening and can be frightingly convincing. they say all will come together in Israel the great fight of the beast coming from the eeu and the remaining christians for the final armegdon

I'm getting tired now - but perhaps you've got my gist - muslim/christian/buddhist/extremists/atheists/flatearth people put them all in a big tub swish it around and they'll all come out looking the same.

all this nonsense about being taken over by muslims - we did the same with the great crusades - but it's not going to happen - read your scriptures it will tell you a different story

if there are any spelling errors or grammatic mis constructions I apologize cause I typed this very quickly - there's a disaster starting somewhere and it could be OFF??
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The issue is not Religion, it is extremism.

The most effective fighters against ISIS were Muslim, the Kurds and their female soldiers.

Here in the UK we rely on Muslim Enforcement Officers to infiltrate the Radicals.
No, the issue is the "religion". If the dictates of Islam were not as they are the truly devout would not be acting as they do.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-03-2019, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No, the issue is the "religion". If the dictates of Islam were not as they are the truly devout would not be acting as they do.
they're misinterpreting you gargoyle!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 10:14 AM

Reading back over this thread I am truly ashamed at how we as a collective have reacted to 49 innocent people being killed by a far right terrorist. If it had been the other way round we would not have blamed the dead we would have come down hard on the criminal. But no because it's Muslims that have been killed people have taken the opportunity to blame them, vilify them and generally be pretty inhumane about them.

49 men, women and CHILDREN dead. Did it matter what religion they followed really ? did their praying really mean they were legitimate targets ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-03-2019, 10:38 AM

seems to be the opposite view on the pensioner soldier thread??

Page 18 of 42 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top