Join for free
Page 20 of 42 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:52 AM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Total bullsh*t!!!!

If there are no zionist/jewish police - what the F**k are these then???

If there is no jewish army how do you account for the large number of Palestinian deaths on the borders between Palestine and Israel - hmmm ???

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3427601.html

https://www.google.com/search?client...wish+army+name
Just check out the word "shomrim".

Now the absence of a "JEWISH" army. There IS NO Jewish army.

There are various groups of the Israeli Defence Force but these are secular.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
valid point JUlie ; when I criticiize Jewish politics and behaviors of their police force and army - I get called anti-semetic - and the people doing the calling don't seem to get it - I am NOT criticizing are blaming the entire Jewish nation of peoples whether in Israel or part of the diaspora but am criticizing particular individuals as I would criticize any member of parliament anywhere in the world!
You do seem a bit preoccupied with it though, a bit of a hobby is it?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Unlike Judenhaas the hatred of Islam is increasing as people realise just what it is,
have you got any exact figures AT of the % of anti-Islamic people or feelings in I assume the British communities OR are you referring to the entire globe ; which in that case I doubt if you would have a conclusive evidence?

if you say "the hatred of Islam is increasing..." you do need to provide statistical evidence otherwise it just becomes your view or feeling which may just be paranoia?

they you continue 'as people realize what it is' - what on earth does this mean - realize what is ? - what it does? - how it does it? etc etc - this is all rather vague and unscientific fictious I would say - wouldn't you?

sure your little group may talk about these things more but you cannot extrapolate this to include the whole of the British Isles?

and finally AT if you asked the ordinary man/women in the street have you heard about Islam and can you tell me what it is? - I doubt if you would get anymore sense than asking a group of kids in a kindergarten?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You do seem a bit preoccupied with it though, a bit of a hobby is it?
go and play with the 'girls' longfrog - we all know that's your favorite pastime and leave serious discussions to the adults OK?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:00 PM

go and play with the 'girls' longfrog - we all know that's your favorite pastime and leave serious discussions to the adults OK?
Ok but I'm just saying, you do seem a bit obsessed. Were you attacked by a bagel or something as a child?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:06 PM

have you got any exact figures AT of the % of anti-Islamic people or feelings in I assume the British communities OR are you referring to the entire globe ; which in that case I doubt if you would have a conclusive evidence?

if you say "the hatred of Islam is increasing..." you do need to provide statistical evidence otherwise it just becomes your view or feeling which may just be paranoia?

they you continue 'as people realize what it is' - what on earth does this mean - realize what is ? - what it does? - how it does it? etc etc - this is all rather vague and unscientific fictious I would say - wouldn't you?

sure your little group may talk about these things more but you cannot extrapolate this to include the whole of the British Isles?

and finally AT if you asked the ordinary man/women in the street have you heard about Islam and can you tell me what it is? - I doubt if you would get anymore sense than asking a group of kids in a kindergarten?
All anyone needs do is to keep in contract with the MSM and especially local press to see the increase of "attacks" being made against mosques.

The point about Joe Public being unaware of what Islam is all about is very good.

But the number who are becoming aware of the snake in our midst is increasing as a result of the antics of the devout followers become more "in your face" and people starting to research for themselves and not being put off by the platitudes from the usual suspects and the increase in facts about it in The Fifth Estate.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:10 PM

Ok but I'm just saying, you do seem a bit obsessed. Were you attacked by a bagel or something as a child?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:11 PM

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's purely hate of Muslims, if we carried on like this about Jews or Catholics or Hindus etc we would be banned from the forum I believe. Certainly we would be called anti semitic etc

It's been pointed out by various media outlets that the rise is anti islam is getting to the point anti jewish sentiment was just prior to WW2 they predict a terrible thing will happen if it isn't reined in severely.
Could you tell us which ones ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-03-2019, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
All anyone needs do is to keep in contract with the MSM and especially local press to see the increase of "attacks" being made against mosques.

The point about Joe Public being unaware of what Islam is all about is very good.

But the number who are becoming aware of the snake in our midst is increasing as a result of the antics of the devout followers become more "in your face" and people starting to research for themselves and not being put off by the platitudes from the usual suspects and the increase in facts about it in The Fifth Estate.
first of all At I do not have a a 'contract' with the MSM - can you please explain how I could obtain one although I do not know what that is all about?

you are still attempting to bamboozle the reader by suggesting that 'the number who are becoming aware ....is increasing - where is your statistical evidence ? - you talk about the Fifth Estate - where is this exactly? - still very vague ! not impressing?

Page 20 of 42 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top