Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:51 PM

Re: Cashiers in the supermarket

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Most cashiers are sitting there thinking about their shift ending and a nice cuppa ...!that's all.

I always get nabbed by a lovely cashier....who wants to show me how far she has got with her crocheting.....she gets her phone out and shows me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I always get nabbed by a lovely cashier....who wants to show me how far she has got with her crocheting.....she gets her phone out and shows me.
That wouldn't be allowed in Sainsbury's, she would probably get the sack!

Which supermarket is that Pauline?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think it would surprise you how modern men are these days. I often buy ladies stuff from the supermarket so it wouldn't bother me in the slightest scanning it.

In the past I have bought tights, knickers,, bras etc, sometimes they were for Mrs LD too
There's your problem right there. We've been telling you all along that you needed to shop in the specialty shops for such things. They wear better.

Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:06 AM

Not since I agreed to the medical students watching my colonoscopy, they have to learn.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That wouldn't be allowed in Sainsbury's, she would probably get the sack!

Which supermarket is that Pauline?

Not in Tesco,Mags....she’s very open about it....beautiful crochet work she does.....every time we see each other and I go through the checkout, she shows me her blanket and how far she has got with it....looks like Tesco allows it.....another one showed me a pic of her dog.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top