Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:04 PM

Re: Bus Depot.

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
How about uke?

I type U G C..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He’s a lovely very empathetic man, I know you are teasing..
He knows it too. He ain't stupid
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:07 PM

You seem very tuned in to woman..imo.
Or, he's a creep, would be another way of putting it.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:08 PM

As an aside, is there a nickname we can use for you Ukgc since Ukgc seems a bit awkward?
I could PM you a few suggestions.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

16-07-2021, 12:17 PM

U G C....certain personalities in men, I react to.
Especially rude, dominating and bitter men.
You I don’t react to, because you seem to be a real gentleman and I mean that...you have empathy.

You seem very tuned in to woman..imo.
I wish I'd known about this a few decades ago! LOL!

Seriously though, Pauline, I did read this thread quite carefully before posting. I felt you were being treated unfairly by certain members.

As you suggested earlier, there are absolutely no conflicts in your accounts anywhere, and even after knowing you for such a short while, I believe you!

And by the way, I can assure you that Harbal's silly suggestion that I am:

Harbal wrote:
...attempt[ing] to manipulate a distressed woman...
is just plain daft. Harbal is just trying to sound like some kind of heroic white knight coming to rescue you from some wicked dark lord! Pathetic! LOL!

Indeed, if Harbal really believes that you are "distressed", then he should be encouraging you to take action!

As I said, write out your report/complaint, then leave it for a while. Writing it down, and talking about it here will probably make you feel a lot better.

I sure hope it has, m'dear!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

16-07-2021, 12:22 PM

Pauline:
He’s a lovely very empathetic man ...
He knows it too. He ain't stupid
I don't know about the "lovely", but I do try to see things from various perspectives.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
I don't know about the "lovely", but I do try to see things from various perspectives.
Well, you do know about matrices
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:31 PM

I have got such a great story about losing one's temper .. going through over 3 years of constant building works in the property next door. This actually means..The property was re built except for one wall, including a controversial extension.
Then they started on the Garage Plans which encroached our land by the measurements, then an Office was built to order..Garden was raised by about 2 feet, caused us to have more water flooding in our garden...and they could now see us in our Hot Tub, if they wanted too.
When a delivery Lorry parked and blocked my Access for goods for next door. I had a smart car but no where to park..I went ballistic..builds up and then one can just explode... but I won't lose my temper because nobody has pressed my buttons..as yet....

children the playground is not here today....

Now I am thinking the time he came around to my back garden with any warning to tell us he wanted to put up a 2 metre fence which would be on his land..but it would mean we had NO LIGHT in our kitchen...He kept on and on until I threw a bucket of cold water over him...lol
He could not believe how cross he made me....
It was over 3 years..so a lot did happen....Pauline back to your thread...hopefully...
Harbal
South Yorkshire

16-07-2021, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Indeed, if Harbal really believes that you are "distressed", then he should be encouraging you to take action!
How am I supposed to know what action she should take?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

16-07-2021, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
How am I supposed to know what action she should take?
Hi ho silver. Save me, save me!

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top