Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:16 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Fifty thousand WOW points.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Fifty thousand WOW points.
Can I spend them in Sainsbury's?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Can I spend them in Sainsbury's?
Posh git.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Posh git.
I was going to get more black pudding for Mups.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 06:15 PM

Now look here you men, this is no way to be speaking to the lovely Mups!

She is always nice to you and all she asks in return is for the odd cup of tea, or maybe a light snack and some brief respite from you nasty ways.... via a short holiday.

She bakes tasty biscuits for her dogs, so they won't attack you when you visit... and all she gets from you is nasty remarks & abuse. Isn't it time you changed your ways towards such a nice lady?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now look here you men, this is no way to be speaking to the lovely Mups!

She is always nice to you and all she asks in return is for the odd cup of tea, or maybe a light snack and some brief respite from you nasty ways.... via a short holiday.

She bakes tasty biscuits for her dogs, so they won't attack you when you visit... and all she gets from you is nasty remarks & abuse. Isn't it time you changed your ways towards such a nice lady?
Erm?????

No!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Erm?????

No!
In that case............
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
In that case............
I don't mind the fifth one so much.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:21 PM

I have decided I feel unappreciated!

You lazy men make no attempt whatsoever to please us ladies.
You sit there on our sofa, day in, day out, eating us out of house and home, you keep us up till all hours waiting to lock up, you are continually rude to us, and worse of all, you won't take us on holiday or buy us a nice pressy to show how much you luv us!

Well that's it. I've had enough.
I'm packing me bags and going to the seaside. I am hoping Twink will accompany me, otherwise I will have to go on my own.

You males will be weeping in yer beer, and regretting your behaviour before we've been gone a day even!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have decided I feel unappreciated!

You lazy men make no attempt whatsoever to please us ladies.
You sit there on our sofa, day in, day out, eating us out of house and home, you keep us up till all hours waiting to lock up, you are continually rude to us, and worse of all, you won't take us on holiday or buy us a nice pressy to show how much you luv us!

Well that's it. I've had enough.
I'm packing me bags and going to the seaside. I am hoping Twink will accompany me, otherwise I will have to go on my own.

You males will be weeping in yer beer, and regretting your behaviour before we've been gone a day even!

I hear Blackpool is okay at this time of year and it's nobbut a cock-stride from Twink's gaff. If you can manage to find your way on to the M6 you're laughing (as long as you remember to go north). If Blackpool is too infra dig for you gels, St. Anne's has nicer beaches and the sea is fairly shallow.

Don't forget to send us a postcard when you get there.

Let me know when you are going then I can look out for you from the aeroplane as I'm jetting off to Sicily.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top