Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 12:56 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I hear Blackpool is okay at this time of year and it's nobbut a cock-stride from Twink's gaff. If you can manage to find your way on to the M6 you're laughing (as long as you remember to go north). If Blackpool is too infra dig for you gels, St. Anne's has nicer beaches and the sea is fairly shallow.

Don't forget to send us a postcard when you get there.

Let me know when you are going then I can look out for you from the aeroplane as I'm jetting off to Sicily.
Does that mean we won?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I hear Blackpool is okay at this time of year and it's nobbut a cock-stride from Twink's gaff. If you can manage to find your way on to the M6 you're laughing (as long as you remember to go north). If Blackpool is too infra dig for you gels, St. Anne's has nicer beaches and the sea is fairly shallow.

Don't forget to send us a postcard when you get there.

Let me know when you are going then I can look out for you from the aeroplane as I'm jetting off to Sicily

This is just the sort of typical remark, hurtful remark I would expect from you Judsy.

I might have to run away with the donkey man, I've always wanted a donkey - so much more than a lump of Black Pudding, or some half eaten chocolates!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Does that mean we won?

In answer to your question - NO. Not on your Nelly - or anything else!

I shall send you photographs of us sunning ourselves, and looking dazzling in our polka dot bikinis, and you lot will see what you are missing then.

This will be you and Judd comforting each other when us lovely ladies are gone. You'll be sorry.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:37 AM

Mups we must remember to take our laptops though.... we wouldn't want them thinking they had been last to post would we?
Coming here will be their only source of comfort...when they miss us so much!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:57 AM

I have booked some tickets for you all, it's our treat. The men on here clubbed together and we have booked you six months in The Yemen. Lovely weather this time of year I hear. The plane leaves at 7pm this evening so you had better get your skates on.

Have a lovely time.

Right boys, I have booked the stripper for 8pm.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:32 AM

I have booked some tickets for you all, it's our treat. The men on here clubbed together and we have booked you six months in The Yemen. Lovely weather this time of year I hear. The plane leaves at 7pm this evening so you had better get your skates on.

Have a lovely time.

Right boys, I have booked the stripper for 8pm.
What do you need a stripper for? Surely you are not planning on removing the wallpaper, that you made so dirty, & repacing it with something more feminine.. ready for our return.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-05-2019, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What do you need a stripper for? Surely you are not planning on removing the wallpaper, that you made so dirty, & repacing it with something more feminine.. ready for our return.

Your return??
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

14-05-2019, 12:26 PM

Your return??
Of course... you didn't think we would leave you men on your own for long. did you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2019, 12:40 PM

That's it, you tell 'em Twink. Pesky individuals they are.

I have been out all morning, and about to dash off again now to buy some sexy swimwear.
The photo's we send them will make them never neglect us again.

Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's it, you tell 'em Twink. Pesky individuals they are.

I have been out all morning, and about to dash off again now to buy some sexy swimwear.
The photo's we send them will make them never neglect us again.

Gawd ‘elp us. 🥺

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top