Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:12 PM

Re: Twin Towers - still the conspiracy garbage continues

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
You said skeleton staff was hogwash. I said it wasn't. Nothing verifiable for you, but family spoke to him on that day, and I know what I know.

So don't try to substantiate your case by disbelieving others who do know.
My dear, when I encounter people who do claim to know what took place, and can substantiate their input, then I do believe them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:23 PM

I never believe anyone who frequents wacky websites .
It sort of colours ones belief in practically anything they say .
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:30 PM

Did it , didn,t it? So many have 'proved' the twin towers was a put up job to put the blame on Islamic terrorists.
Could this be the same people who have also 'proved' the moon landing were a big fake just to put one over on the Russians?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:33 PM

No one has proved that it was anything but a terrorist attack .
Scratch anyone who says otherwise and you will find a anti Semite and /or a hater of the ‘west’.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:37 PM

Watched an interesting program on this the other night, two chemists, one from Holland, the other from the us, both put forward a compelling case, that makes a lot of sense, one of the conspiracy theories was that people reported hearing explosions indeed many surviving firefighters reported this too, now the conspiracy is that the towers were deliberately blown up to cause their collapse,
However, these two noticed liquid metal flowing down the side of one of the towers, this they reasoned was burning aluminium from the plane itself,
After the initial impact, it was assumed that the plane disintegrated, they put forward that the plane broke up into large chunks, and in the resulting inferno, and with parts of the plane covered with debris that insulated it thus raising the temperatures hot enough to melt aluminium, as it flowed through the floors, it came into contact with water, which , liquid aluminium mixed with water becomes very explosive. Very interesting documentary, which I’m sure is on catch up tv.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No one has proved that it was anything but a terrorist attack .
Scratch anyone who says otherwise and you will find a anti Semite and /or a hater of the ‘west’.
No one can prove it was not but I believe it was and nothing will convince me otherwise.
Bu there is always some 'Clever Dick' who will try to draw attention him/herself by 'proving' otherwise.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My dear, when I encounter people who do claim to know what took place, and can substantiate their input, then I do believe them.
So what. It matter's nothing to me, I said it was a coincidence. If you prefer to call me a liar , then do so. No point in mincing words is there ?

Same applies to that troll that follows me all over the place, producing inane comments with no content and with a view to trying to get her name in lights.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 05:57 PM

LOL Puddle Duck, after your last post, I just had a vision of every female's fingers suddenly poised over their keyboard, nervous of posting and wondering who you are talking about!!

It wasn't me honest Guv!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So what. It matter's nothing to me, I said it was a coincidence. If you prefer to call me a liar , then do so. No point in mincing words is there ?

Same applies to that troll that follows me all over the place, producing inane comments with no content and with a view to trying to get her name in lights.
Of course I'm not saying or implying that you're not telling the truth, but based on what you believe or what you have heard or read.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
LOL Puddle Duck, after your last post, I just had a vision of every female's fingers suddenly poised over their keyboard, nervous of posting and wondering who you are talking about!!

It wasn't me honest Guv!
No, SG. It wasn't you, but many probably do know who it is. Anyway I've just put the TROLL on IGNORE, so little point in her following me any longer. She knows who she is !

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top