Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Re: Why do some women....

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Wide flat shoes look silly with a skirt Longdogs.....
Hi Foxy. I knew the mention of ladies feet would summon you up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Some of you need those to balance your wide flat brains!
Oooooh. Someone's off to a good start this morning.

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I reckon they're practising mindful walking, Donglogs
Is that even possbible?

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Stepping on a crack in the pavement brings bad luck,everybody knows that.
Maybe I should have concentrated more when I was a kid in that case.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:29 AM

I don't see any women walking with their arms folded anymore. They used to do it all the time but since the advent of mobile phones they now all walk around staring down at those instead of their feet.
If a (usually teenage-early 20's) woman is walking towards me looking at her phone I deliberately stop dead in my tracks. I will never walk round anyone who comes towards me using a mobile. Why should I? They soon look up and move to one side, otherwise they would damage their nose on my chest.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-09-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I don't see any women walking with their arms folded anymore. They used to do it all the time but since the advent of mobile phones they now all walk around staring down at those instead of their feet.
If a (usually teenage-early 20's) woman is walking towards me looking at her phone I deliberately stop dead in my tracks. I will never walk round anyone who comes towards me using a mobile. Why should I? They soon look up and move to one side, otherwise they would damage their nose on my chest.

I suppose that is true. The arms folded thing was a few years ago tbh.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's right mate. I used to think it was because they weren't wearing a bra and had to stop their fun bags from jumping about and making thirty-something red-blooded males like you and me rather excited
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That brings back images of Les Dawson and him taking off the women who worked in the mills. Many on here will probably remember the 'skits' – they couldn't hear each other over the noisy machinery so 'she' was mouthing gossip while moving 'her' crossed arms to move certain parts of 'her' female anatomy. Very funny I found that was!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-09-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That brings back images of Les Dawson and him taking off the women who worked in the mills. Many on here will probably remember the 'skits' – they couldn't hear each other over the noisy machinery so 'she' was mouthing gossip while moving 'her' crossed arms to move certain parts of 'her' female anatomy. Very funny I found that was!
Haha, yes Baz. Something like this I believe:
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Haha, yes Baz. Something like this I believe:
Yes, just like that one. I couldn't find the one I was thinking of but this one is also very funny. Les Dawson was one of the great comedians – genuine humour and no really nasty smut or swearing, well not the worst kind anyway:

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
that's right mate. I used to think it was because they weren't wearing a bra and had to stop their fun bags from jumping about and making thirty-something red-blooded males like you and me rather excited
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-09-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ha! You may laugh, Bob, but it wouldn't be my hernia I'd be suppressing!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top