Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 03:49 PM

Australian Open - Tennis

Is anybody else interested in it?

Andy Murray is through to the semi-finals after winning the first two sets against Rafael Nadal who unfortunately had to retire in the third set through injury. Full credit to Murray though who played excellently thoughout.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 04:32 PM

Re: Australian Open - Tennis

Just hope he doesn't do his usual - play a blinder and defeat the favourite, only to play like a wassock against a relative unknown in the next round

Shame about Nadal - I think his knees are pretty much done
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2010, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Just hope he doesn't do his usual - play a blinder and defeat the favourite, only to play like a wassock against a relative unknown in the next round

Shame about Nadal - I think his knees are pretty much done
Yes, Nadal didn't make Wimbledon last year because of his knees ........ somehow I can see a short career for him
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-01-2010, 03:38 PM

After the excitement of Tuesday's match against Nadal, today's semi-final game started in a low-key mood. Murray lost the first set then found his form and went on to win his place in Sunday's Final!

Looking forward to the Final, especially if Federer wins his semi

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top