Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 01:48 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by tezza ->
gawd ‘elp us. 🥺
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have booked some tickets for you all, it's our treat. The men on here clubbed together and we have booked you six months in The Yemen. Lovely weather this time of year I hear. The plane leaves at 7pm this evening so you had better get your skates on.

Have a lovely time.

Right boys, I have booked the stripper for 8pm.
More than generous if you ask me. As you wimmin would risk stoning if you attempted to wear your proposed polka-dot bikinis when out in the open, I've bought you some more appropriate apparel in the regulation black. Any other colours could risk you being taken for strumpets.

No need to thank me.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
More than generous if you ask me. As you wimmin would risk stoning if you attempted to wear your proposed polka-dot bikinis when out in the open, I've bought you some more appropriate apparel in the regulation black. Any other colours could risk you being taken for strumpets.

No need to thank me.

Don't worry, we won't!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
Gawd ‘elp us. 🥺

Wicked man! And you wonder why we keep feeling the need to give you men a good wallop!

I'll have you know I was trying on this one only this very morning.

But settled for something a little 'briefer' in the end.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 04:30 PM

As for Dongle and the Judster, I have consulted with Twink, and I'm afraid we have decided to decline your holiday offer, as we might not be allowed to return, and we can't have that - can we.

I realise you both meant well (cough splutter), but you know what you can do with your holiday ideas - Niqab included!
Horrid male specimens that you are.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wicked man! And you wonder why we keep feeling the need to give you men a good wallop!

I'll have you know I was trying on this one only this very morning.

But settled for something a little 'briefer' in the end.

If you looked like that, I'd be trying it on too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As for Dongle and the Judster, I have consulted with Twink, and I'm afraid we have decided to decline your holiday offer, as we might not be allowed to return, and we can't have that - can we.

I realise you both meant well (cough splutter), but you know what you can do with your holiday ideas - Niqab included!
Horrid male specimens that you are.
Well that's gratitude for you. We go to the trouble of booking you lot a nice holiday and that's the thanks we get. If you change your minds, I reckon you can still make the plane in time.....

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

If you looked like that, I'd be trying it on too.

That IS me!

Now you've really blown it!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2019, 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=Longdogs;1705404]Well that's gratitude for you. We go to the trouble of booking you lot a nice holiday and that's the thanks we get. If you change your minds, I reckon you can still make the plane in time.....

I've had enough of this!

I might just not go now after all.
That'll teach you a lesson!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;1705444]
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well that's gratitude for you. We go to the trouble of booking you lot a nice holiday and that's the thanks we get. If you change your minds, I reckon you can still make the plane in time.....

I've had enough of this!

I might just not go now after all.
That'll teach you a lesson!
Well I am not going Mups... who can we disagree with if we don't have this lot of shifty men?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top