Join for free
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 12:32 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
For someone like yourself, who professes to be used to hard work, you shouldn't find us so difficult then.
But there’s hard work and then there’s bashing your head against a brick wall 🙄 I know where I stand. 👍😇
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Not doing a right good job are you?
Well we are stopping you being last to post! Are you finding all those false addresses that Mups and I send you to... when you think it is work?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 01:00 PM

I say Twink, that young Tezza is being a bit cheeky this morning isn't he?

Trouble is, these men obviously haven't got enough to do. They need some chores to keep their little brains occupied, else they start congregating in our abode.
We must begin compiling a list for them, which we can add to as other jobs come to mind.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 01:06 PM

Twink S.O.S. One of the toe-rags (aka Judd) is loitering outside. Just spotted him tiddling up our Lilac tree. Dirty boy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well we are stopping you being last to post! Are you finding all those false addresses that Mups and I send you to... when you think it is work?
Didn't fall for that, I have such an intimate and great knowledge of the whole region I can tell a false address a mile off. Always said that if I wasn't a Spark, I could be a taxi-driver. The Knowledge? Pah! Child's play.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 01:13 PM

Twink S.O.S. One of the toe-rags (aka Judd) is loitering outside. Just spotted him tiddling up our Lilac tree. Dirty boy.
Outside no more! Inside and exercising my right boot.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-05-2019, 01:15 PM

I must tell you lot of something which amused me yesterday afternoon.
I was sitting in my chiropractor's waiting room and spotted a little joke book laying among the magazines.
This simple one made me really titter:

Patient
: Doctor, every time I have a cup of tea I get a stabbing pain in my eye.

Doctor: Well try taking the spoon out.

You males may go now you have read this.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-05-2019, 01:19 PM

Outside no more! Inside and exercising my right boot.

Missed! Hahahaha . .

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

17-05-2019, 01:31 PM

Missed! Hahahaha . .

Look behind you!

It's the very latest in heat-seeking boot technology and based on the Exocet missile system. No matter where ere you may run, it will track you down and kick you up the bum. Well deserved too if you ask me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-05-2019, 01:47 PM

Look behind you!

It's the very latest in heat-seeking boot technology and based on the Exocet missile system. No matter where ere you may run, it will track you down and kick you up the bum. Well deserved too if you ask me.

Well first of all - I didn't ask you! So that cancels that part out.

Secondly, if it is as good as you seem to think, how come I'm still here?
Hah. You've been sold a duff 'un.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top