Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 03:24 PM

Re: Swimfeeders Joke of the Day.

Hi

My name is Sally and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist, when I noticed his diploma on the wall. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome young man with the same name, who had been in my secondary school class forty something years before. Could he be the same person who I had had a secret crush on all those years ago? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly forgot any such thought. This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Range Court school.

"Yes, yes, I did," he said with pride.

"When did you leave to go to university?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1972. Why do you ask?"

"I think you were in my class," I replied.

He looked at me very closely. Then that bald, wrinkled, decrepit old man, said, "I'm sorry, I don't remember you."

"What did you teach?"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 03:32 PM

Excellent!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 03:35 PM

Haha.
Is he off OFF?
If so I think I know him
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 09:04 AM

Hi

I lost all the vowels from my Scrabble game, so I sold it on Ebay as the Welsh edition.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I lost all the vowels from my Scrabble game, so I sold it on Ebay as the Welsh edition.
Haha! With extra 'W's and 'Y's?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 12:54 PM

A bloke gets up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and peering out of the bathroom window noticed a strange looking individual wearing a balaclava with a big knife in his hand, sneaking into his next door neighbour’s back garden.
Suddenly the neighbour came from nowhere and smacked him over the head with a shovel, killing him instantly. He then dug a grave in his veggie patch, put the body in it and covered it up.
The bloke went back into bed and prodded his missus.
"What is it?" she said sleepily
"You'll never believe what I've just seen," the hubby said.
”What?” she said
"That bastard next door has still got my shovel.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-07-2016, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bloke gets up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and peering out of the bathroom window noticed a strange looking individual wearing a balaclava with a big knife in his hand, sneaking into his next door neighbour’s back garden.
Suddenly the neighbour came from nowhere and smacked him over the head with a shovel, killing him instantly. He then dug a grave in his veggie patch, put the body in it and covered it up.
The bloke went back into bed and prodded his missus.
"What is it?" she said sleepily
"You'll never believe what I've just seen," the hubby said.
”What?” she said
"That bastard next door has still got my shovel.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

26-07-2016, 07:15 AM

Hi

A bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.
He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "sorry do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, he says "are you that hooker on my mates stag night that I had sex with on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst I was drunk?

"No", she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher".
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

27-07-2016, 08:05 AM

Hi

My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

28-07-2016, 11:08 AM

Hi

Went to the Doctors this morning.

"I can't find a cause for your illness," the doctor said. "Frankly, I think it's due to drinking."

"In that case," I said, "I'll come back when you are sober."

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top