Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2010, 12:28 AM

Re: Tea or Coffee???

Raw Tripe helps to gain weight Maryl - at least it does with dogs!

Now that makes FrutiJuice sound just a teeny bit more appertising doesn't it??

Rainbow
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2010, 07:37 AM

I'm a coffee gal. I never make tea for myself and have to have a cup of coffee just before I go to bed otherwise I can't sleep.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2010, 10:32 AM

Hi Madmare, Yes, I too enjoy a cup of coffee before bedtime, and it does not affect me.

A friend claims that she is unable to drink coffee at all during the evening or will have her doing hand-stands instead of snoozing!

Rainbow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2010, 04:43 PM

Funny how differently people react to caffeine in the evening, I'd be awake till 3 am!
Dollychris
South Wales
Dollychris is female  Dollychris has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 05:22 PM

Pleased to see that the folk on here still have manners and apologise if they feel they have mistakenly offended someone - good on you in today's selfish society.
Anyway I like tea - preferably a pot full not a tiny little cuppa. Also accompanied by a nice freshly baked welshcake...........yum! x
p.s And I also love to visit London whenever I can.
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 06:21 PM

Have you tried this coffee.

http://luwakcoffee.com/

Essentially a small marsupial animal called a Luwak eats coffee beans and poops 'em out partially digested. The turds are collected and dried, ground and brewed up!

Loverly Jubbly !
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:51 PM

I don't think I really needed to know that .........
Rainbow
Surrey UK

22-01-2011, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by mrmojorisin ->
Have you tried this coffee.

http://luwakcoffee.com/

Essentially a small marsupial animal called a Luwak eats coffee beans and poops 'em out partially digested. The turds are collected and dried, ground and brewed up!

Loverly Jubbly !

Yes, I heard about this coffee. Ultra expensive I understand. Must be folk with more money than sense or taste!!

Rainbow
CritterMum
West Mifflin, United States
CritterMum is female  CritterMum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2011, 05:06 AM

I like drinking tea, if I have a cold or the flu; otherwise I prefer coffee in the morning - general foods int'l flavors are my favorites. I generally like any french vanilla or chocolate flavored coffee's. Before bed, I drink hot water with lemon in it.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2011, 12:29 PM

I am not all that keen on milk so I use the Twinnings Teas, I love the Mint, Raspberry and mix of Forest Fruits.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top