Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 11:53 AM

Re: Aussies cheating

Keep calm, it's just a stupid kid's game.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Hi

It is also about fairness.

I am very pleased that the Aussies have reacted in the way that they have.

Money is the problem.

We even have cheats in fishing Competitions here, where the Prize Money is only £1000, so sad really.

They were bringing fish hidden in vacuum flasks.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Yes but only when the Auzzies lose or get caught cheating.

Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Yes but only when the Auzzies lose or get caught cheating.

No, it's always a stupid game.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Do you get durbrained cricketers wives like you do footballers?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

26-03-2018, 01:51 PM

I don't know. There must be one or two somewhere.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:31 PM

Hi, Thank you for your post Bruce. I feel so sorry for the Australian public and everyone involved with what is basically the national sport for Australia being found wanting!! I don't usually follow sport but love watching Test Cricket, Golf and Wimbledon of course. I especially love watching the Ashes and was crestfallen at how England were trounced by Australia this time.
Now of course...... unfairly, I am thinking.....Mmmm? I guess I will not be alone in other countries thinking the same about their past games with Australia.

Not since the Cricket match between Australia and New Zealand in 1981 when Greg Chappell ordered his brother Trevor to bowl underarm with the final ball and ruin any chance of New Zealand winning the one day game, has Australian Cricket been so shamed in the eyes of the world.

Smith, Warner, Bancroft and any others proudly proclaiming themselves as "leaders of the group" must go, and go quickly. They have brought shame upon a wonderful country who adore cricket, but believe in fair play.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
hi, thank you for your post bruce. I feel so sorry for the australian public and everyone involved with what is basically the national sport for australia being found wanting!! I don't usually follow sport but love watching test cricket, golf and wimbledon of course. I especially love watching the ashes and was crestfallen at how england were trounced by australia this time.
Now of course...... Unfairly, i am thinking.....mmmm? I guess i will not be alone in other countries thinking the same about their past games with australia.

Not since the cricket match between australia and new zealand in 1981 when greg chappell ordered his brother trevor to bowl underarm with the final ball and ruin any chance of new zealand winning the one day game, has australian cricket been so shamed in the eyes of the world.

Smith, warner, bancroft and any others proudly proclaiming themselves as "leaders of the group" must go, and go quickly. They have brought shame upon a wonderful country who adore cricket, but believe in fair play.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 05:57 PM

No Sport is that important, winning is everything it seems but pointless if you blatantly cheat. Sport is riddled with underhand tricks guess they could be excused if they acted in a moment of madness, this was planned. Huge disgrace.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I always thought the point of playing sport games is to prove that your are the best.
No cricket is about coming back from certain defeat to win and with out cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtPw_Ztlm_Q

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top