Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 09:18 AM

Re: Repatriation of Isis children and babies

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Have you changed your mind AD?
Edited to correct horrific mistake!
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 11:04 AM

Australia had a similar case.
I might cave in to letting them back in the country but it would be with a great reluctance.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Edited to correct horrific mistake!
Missed which off my post after both Sorry.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I doubt we know all the truth of what has gone on, until we do I feel it is better to be cautious.

I don't consider it right to separate mother and child , that is as much a criminal act as another.

There are accounts of the ISIS brides torturing the Yazidi women, they are accused of committing stabbings of security officials, and stoning aid workers amongst other things.

If we repatriate the mothers too, then there is no possible retribution or indeed discouragement for others not to become ISIS brides. It would clearly make it acceptable .

Just because they have rounded up some in the Syrian camps, doesn't mean they aren't anywhere else. There are thousands of them and ISIS are all over the world with their brides and children and a precedence will be set that would have to be accepted , that they can go but can always come back.

Orphans , I agree should be brought home, but as we failed to do much to help the orphans and victims within Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. one has to wonder where priorities lie. Victims or perpetrators ?
Yes, I would be very cautious about this too. It could well be lawyers brainwave to try this ruse in bringing home the little ones, and then using a case of "violating mum's uman rites" by separating child from mummy, the Human Rights Lawyers here would be seeing £ signs before their eyes, the tree hugging, sandal wearing Liberal lefties would then get involved, and hey presto, home would come the mummies.

If they wish to do good for those children and orphans, there are plenty of good Muslim families in countries such as Kuwait and the UAE who could give them a good life as adoptees surely?

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top