Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:02 PM

BREAKING NEWS. Hartlepool Council Stick Two Fingers Up At Remain And Defect.

See below

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/t...rexit-16911069
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:05 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS. Hartlepool Council Stick Two Fingers Up At Remain And Defect.

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
gazettelive.co.uk/news/tetside-news/nine-hartlepool-councillors-defect-brexit-16910691
This should upset Mr Corbyn just before his Labour Party Conference.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:13 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS. Hartlepool Council Stick Two Fingers Up At Remain And Defect.

Sorry about the link, it's exactly as it is as I was reading it. Hate putting links in, they never work for me! lol
Hope the second one worked

I know its the Teeside Gazette , BBC and the Express.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:14 PM

See belowl]
What do you call defecting in view of the enemy?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:16 PM

They have found the way forward.

Conservative Councillor Mike Young who is Deputy Leader of Hartlepool Borough said: “I’m incredibly disappointed that we still appear to have no way forward for a Brexit, deal or no-deal.

“Those local coalition councillors who have chosen to switch their position and become members of the Brexit Party are in my own view seeking to ensure that we actually leave the EU in accordance with the 2016 referendum result and after their success in having their own MEP elected in Hartlepool we see real and positive support growing for this cause.”
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

13-09-2019, 03:26 PM

Pity every Majority Leave Council don't do exactly the same and rise up against the Junta that has overtaken our Parliament. What balls those Hartlepool Councillors have. Bravo!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:40 PM

Pity every Majority Leave Council don't do exactly the same and rise up against the Junta that has overtaken our Parliament. What balls those Hartlepool Councillors have. Bravo!!
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does this actually achieve?
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Anything that upsets Corbyn [wipes mouth out] will always get my vote
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

It will upset Mandleson too
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

13-09-2019, 04:08 PM

Blair as well. It is these two vile individuals that are in the background organising behind the scenes, all that is going on with the Remain attacks in Parliament.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top