Join for free
Page 13 of 30 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 06:28 PM

Re: Heard on a TV quiz yesterday...

Chantelle had never heard of dressage. On now.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:39 PM

Well blow me....
Not only did they pick Kevin and knocked him out on Sport, they went on to win six grand......Mind you, they were from Yorkshire....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Chantelle had never heard of dressage. On now.
Saw that

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Well blow me....
Not only did they pick Kevin and knocked him out on Sport, they went on to win six grand......Mind you, they were from Yorkshire....
Ah, they were cheating.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Saw that
Ah, they were cheating.
Wash yer mouth out.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:01 PM

Tipping Point

Q. 'The origins of which modern military force were established by Alfred the Great in the 9th century?'

A. The S.A.S

Q. 'The Union Cycliste Nationale is a union representing which sport?'

A. 'Football'.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:25 PM

Tipping Point tonight. 2 contestants. Both in their twenties. Question for the first one, "Which TV comedy series shows the now famous "Chandelier" scene?" err, I don't know that one so I will pass to Carol. Carol, sorry, I don't know the answer to that one either. OMG. Fancy not knowing that one!!

Another which made me laugh:
Which puzzle did the top brass, during the second world war, use to recruit people to break codes? Answers were Crossword Puzzles, Sudoku or Wordsearch. Yep, you guessed it. His answer - Sudoku

DOH.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-02-2018, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Tipping Point

Q. 'The origins of which modern military force were established by Alfred the Great in the 9th century?'

A. The S.A.S

Q. 'The Union Cycliste Nationale is a union representing which sport?'

A. 'Football'.

Don't you just love em' Longdogs .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-02-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Tipping Point tonight. 2 contestants. Both in their twenties. Question for the first one, "Which TV comedy series shows the now famous "Chandelier" scene?" err, I don't know that one so I will pass to Carol. Carol, sorry, I don't know the answer to that one either. OMG. Fancy not knowing that one!!

Which puzzle did the top brass, during the second world war, use to recruit people to break codes? Answers were Crossword Puzzles, Sudoku or Wordsearch. Yep, you guessed it. His answer - Sudoku

DOH.
I'm sorry SG I didn't know the answer to the first one either....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-02-2018, 09:21 PM

The bloke on the Chase was brilliant tonight, the only one who got through to the final with forty odd thousand and scored 19, he even bagged some pushbacks. I was sad when he lost out to the Beast.....I bet he was from Yorkshire...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-02-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

DOH.
I can picture them all doing sudoko during the war.

Page 13 of 30 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top