Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 12:45 PM

Re: Catholics under pressure?

Originally Posted by Elbee ->
How can a religion, any religion, preach one thing and then sexually abuse children.
So much for men of God.
"Is the Pope a Catholic?" No he is a German!
Not just a German matey but a Nazi!!!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not just a German matey but a Nazi!!!
Where on Earth did you get that from, Uncle Joe?

Can you provide a link to support that statement?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
Where on Earth did you get that from, Uncle Joe?

Can you provide a link to support that statement?
Jeff matey, its common knowledge Ratzenberberger was in the Hitler Youth movement and subsequently was a member of the Waffen SS.
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:49 PM

Common knowledge by whom?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-03-2013, 01:56 PM

Common knowledge by whom?
Many hundreds of thousands of people, myself included - go check out his biography, or is it as a devout catholic, you choose to ignore the truth, just like the Catholic church itself and certain individuals within it.
Fogey
Shropshire

05-03-2013, 02:00 PM

My word, you do jump to conclusions. I am not nor have I ever been a Catholic.

I asked you to provide a link to prove your assertion that the Pope was a Nazi - or is it a case you are a loudmouth, homophobic who simply listens to gossip.

Oh! and by the way - I am NOt your 'matey'!!!!!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-03-2013, 02:07 PM

My word, you do jump to conclusions. I am not nor have I ever been a Catholic.

I asked you to provide a link to prove your assertion that the Pope was a Nazi - or is it a case you are a loudmouth, homophobic who simply listens to gossip.

Oh! and by the way - I am NOt your 'matey'!!!!!!!
You wanted proof - look at this: http://www.remnantofgod.org/ratzinger.htm
Fogey
Shropshire

05-03-2013, 02:15 PM

Thank you, that's all I asked for - without the snide remarks you made.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 03:18 PM

People change I would assume as he has aged his views have changed so doubt very much he is still a nazi and quite possibly regrets ever having been one. Besides it wasn't exactly a voluntary organisation in Germany if you wanted to live you joined. So it's a little below the belt to accuse him now IMO.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-03-2013, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
People change I would assume as he has aged his views have changed so doubt very much he is still a nazi and quite possibly regrets ever having been one. Besides it wasn't exactly a voluntary organisation in Germany if you wanted to live you joined. So it's a little below the belt to accuse him now IMO.
Julie darlin' - I wasn't accusing him NOW, I accused him, (as did many others) when the Catholic Cardinals elected him as 'Pope' eight years ago. - and no Julie, people don't tend to modify their their views to that extreme, merely modify them somewhat. Once a Nazi - always a Nazi.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top