Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 10:15 AM

Re: Are women the stronger sex?

My husband and I divorced on religious grounds: he thought he was God and I didn't
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

03-04-2013, 10:19 AM

that's strange I always thought God was a woman?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by mindbender ->
that's strange I always thought God was a woman?
Hence my disagreement with him
mindbender
mindbender is male 

03-04-2013, 10:30 AM

don't you mean her?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2013, 11:00 AM

No, I meant I disagreed with my husband (or am I being a bit slow about something)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 11:17 AM

I would agree that the males are not as male as they used to be, years ago a man wouldn't be seen dead wheeling a pram or using cosmetics, now it's the normal thing for them to do. I don't know what she's so happy about, doesn't she realise that with weaker men there will be weaker offspring? like the 'Spiny Rats' they are forever calling us, thank God I won't be around when the women take complete control. What are they going to do when war breaks out and they need 'Fighting Men'?, oh forget that, I read the Americans are already working on Robot Soldiers, they already have Robot Husbands who double up as cash machines.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

03-04-2013, 11:56 AM

Men are wimps! They have a cold and think they are dying! If they gave birth they would expect at least 18 years maternity leave to get over the experience!
mindbender
mindbender is male 

03-04-2013, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
No, I meant I disagreed with my husband (or am I being a bit slow about something)
yes women are usually slower!!
SOUL DJ
Hants. UK
SOUL DJ is female  SOUL DJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 12:41 PM

Mindbender, very meaty after a weekend of chocolate!

I too recently read that we do inherit more of our mother than father due to the lesser Y chromosome (simply outnumbered.
However, the genes inherited need to be discussed, whose, what, dominant, recessive???
We recently discovered that my first husband is descended from a slave who was liberated when the ship broke down off Cornwall. Interestingly the family had hidden the fact along the years (due to racism). Now my children are proud to know that their ancestors overcame hardship, entertained, invented the first gearbox for the motorbike. More importantly my son now knows why he has dark blonde tight curls!!

Who is stronger? It is what you believe and anyway what is strength? Physically men are although I would give you a run for your money! Intellectually, nowt to do with sex. Emotionally stronger? Now there is a discussion.
Good to get my brain working!
Happy Day
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Stop running off when I'm about to issue a challenge to settle this once and for all: to find out which of us (representing our genders) is the strongest - I challenge you to an eating competition and we can eat nothing but salad for two weeks ...

I think I've won that round

Sorry to busy in the shed doing important work (scratching) to reply.

I will get me hat.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top