Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 02:29 PM

What is your best and worst bit ?

Of living alone ?
If you dont live alone what do you think it would be ?

Best ... Being able to eat pizza for breakfast and porridge for tea. Or being able to get up at 3am make a coffee and turn telly on in bed without disturbing any one.

Worst : Having to do everything my self , chop wood, cook every night , all the chores, but mostly at the end of the day having no one to share a glass of wine with and bit of a natter ...

Whats yours ?
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 02:35 PM

Re: What is your best and worst bit ?

Best, no one looking for dinner at a certain time, nobody ordering me about.
having more time for me, which never ever happened before. love to see people, but like my alone time as well.
worst....gets lonely at times ... waited a long time for freedom so all is good!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 02:37 PM

I have a teenager, so might as well be on my own.
I hate not having anyone to laugh with about silly little things & to hug me when I'm sad. I love - no snoring, smelly socks & not having to leave notes saying where I've gone on impulse. But then I still get texts from my wasband if he's visiting my daughter asking what time I'll be home!
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 02:58 PM

Love living alone, do what i want when i want, i have the net if i feel the need to communicate. Always said i would have been a great Hermit.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 03:06 PM

Never lived alone came straight from my grandparents home to living with my husband but have in the past two years had two holidays of a week each on my own.

Best ? nothing absolutely nothing.
Worst ? everything ! Hated every minute of it especially evenings and nights, and waking up in the morning, and meals and well I could go on and on. Nothing appeals to me about living alone.

If for some reason I had to I think I would have to let out my spare room or get a companion ! Just cannot imagine going it alone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 03:48 PM

If anyone lives alone, a pet must be a godsend...
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 04:03 PM

yes pat they are ... especially in the evenings and when you come home after being out side for 5 mins to hang the washing.... they are so glad to see you.... hubby wouldnt of even noticed I had gone out ;0)
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

07-04-2013, 04:07 PM

I have NEVER slept in a house alone in my life, there has always been someone else there even if just a baby!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2013, 04:07 PM

Yep - nothing like a waggin tail is there......
Or the purr of a cat on yer lap....
Or the sight of them fishes, swimming along, trying to put the small ball into the tiny net....Ah yes - they are a Godsend...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

07-04-2013, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I have NEVER slept in a house alone in my life, there has always been someone else there even if just a baby!
Well who said ya did Keep yer hairnet on gal....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top