Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:45 PM

Re: Dreams

I used to have a recurrung dream in which twelve naked ladies of loose morals, kept whipping me, mind you I now sleep well having cut out my cup of whorelicks before bedtime.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:46 PM

'Honestly' sigh ....... good 'un tho'
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
No I'm not across the road from that house, moved over the road from my last house (sorry didn't explain well). I would have to write a novel to get out of my system things that have gone wrong for me, unfortunately I'm one of those people that goes from one disaster to the next. The thing is I get stressed but I'm always optimistic & don't get depressed, maybe that's why it comes out in my dreams I suppose! Thanks for your thoughts.
Thats the key Twiz - you get stressed like Pats, then cover it up by finding other ways to deal with it and not get too down. But, its all there in the back of our mind and pops out for a while in our dreams
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I used to have a recurrung dream in which twelve naked ladies of loose morals, kept whipping me, mind you I now sleep well having cut out my cup of whorelicks before bedtime.
, serves you right for drinking that crap Paul.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:57 PM

I do, one is bigger than the other one, but I fail to see the relevance to this thread.
Does it make you walk round in circles?
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

14-04-2013, 06:59 PM

How sad!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 07:15 PM

Does it make you walk round in circles?
Don't be silly, I stuff a bag of sugar in my Boxers as Ballast.
SOUL DJ
Hants. UK
SOUL DJ is female  SOUL DJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2013, 05:00 PM

No I'm not across the road from that house, moved over the road from my last house (sorry didn't explain well). I would have to write a novel to get out of my system things that have gone wrong for me, unfortunately I'm one of those people that goes from one disaster to the next. The thing is I get stressed but I'm always optimistic & don't get depressed, maybe that's why it comes out in my dreams I suppose! Thanks for your thoughts.
I would have to write a novel to get out of my system things that have gone wrong for me, unfortunately I'm one of those people that goes from one disaster to the next.

Okay, write down everything that has gone right in your life. Focus on the best and good in your life and accept that you made the best decisions at that moment in your life (given the facts up to that moment).
Good Luck!
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 01:08 AM

Yes you may reget leaving the past behind or have some
unfinished business, memories etc. Also, our house
represent us.

The school one - did you feel like that that - trapped
when you were in school?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 09:40 PM

Not really, I barely went though, I hated P.E. so I got "tummy ache". I wish I'd stayed on now though.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top