Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 06:30 PM

Re: 'Deadliest Poison Ever' Found in California

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Thought for a minute I was in the playground - tone it down will ya - you've made yer point .....
Its Good that you have woken up and smelled the coffee.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 06:32 PM

I'm always alert gal ..... a bit slower sometimes - happens to us all upstairs ......
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Wouldn't like to see this turning into a 'Billy' thread - nip it in the bud I say ..... is that OK
Okie dokie
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 06:39 PM

Nice ........
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 01:06 AM

This is a serious thread which has sadly turned into a circus because of sniping and unfair comments. However, it is a serious thread and one which should not be taken lightly.

Of course, botulism has been around for a long time. Eat the lights from a crab which are toxic and you can become extremely ill, and indeed die, without immediate medical treatment.

But, this is a new strain so therefore presumably unknown to the medical profession, and yet vain women choose to have botulism injected into them to keep their faces rigid rather than succumb to wrinkles. Totally bonkers in my opinion.

I really don't mean to go off-topic as that's not my intention, but I will hark back to the thread about flu injections whereby the jab you are given can not cover every single strain of the flu - so - it's a lottery folks.

Just for the record, there's no need to leave the forum if you feel you're being bullied. Just use the Ignore facility then you won't have to read your bully or antagoniser's comments. That's what I do as that's what it's there for.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top