Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:21 PM

Re: oh no' not again shingles !

Poor you Maddy.I hope it will not be so bad this time and you will soon be over it.My friend had shingles badly a few years ago but she is told she cant have the vaccine as she is 'over the age ' ,she is 87
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
went to doctors thinking i got bit badly on my back 'she said its shingles oh god again i said -afraid so she said ' last lot was about 8years ago...
how I wished I had the vaccine done now ' but I will soon as this is over ' how long do I wait -for a rash to clear? and info would be good and yes it does ache too ..and itch ...
Oh dear.

Itching aching AND pain accompany shingles. I have had it since Christmas 2017 & previously in 2008.
Take whatever medical help available & wait for it to go.
The first month is the worst & it usually clears up, but most sufferers say that it never goes completely.

cheers
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I want to post something on the shingles thread, but I notice there are TWO. Robert Junior and Maddy. Should these be combined or which one should I post on?

Thank you.

Blue
I don't think its a worry for you to take on board, reply to Maddy;s thread

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top