Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:04 PM

Re: Hairy Arms in Ladies

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes that's me to a T I am not just tweezing eyebrows I have to take scissors to them to keep them on check !
I've bought one of these for £15 Julie. It has a separate head for eyebrows.

http://www.veet.co.uk/products/beaut...beauty-styler/
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:05 PM

Yes that's me to a T I am not just tweezing eyebrows I have to take scissors to them to keep them on check !
I've bought one of these for £15 Julie. It has a separate attachment for eyebrows.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I've bought one of these for £15 Julie. It has a separate attachment for eyebrows.

Thank you leia I'll have a look at that looks interesting.
Leia
UK

15-04-2018, 04:13 PM

Thank you leia I'll have a look at that looks interesting.
It's really good, easy to use and pain-free. Tweezing is so painful!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:35 PM

Very fair on my arms and legs.
I think if hair turns darker it is the result of hormonal changes.
If it is upsetting, I would speak to your GP.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi all.

I think i'm turning into a Man!

I think I have more dark hair on my arms then my Husband, never used to be like this, but as I have got older, more hairs arrived.

Mmm, I always thought I wasn't normal.

Any other Ladies on here got dark hair on their arms?

Susie xx
I don't have hairy arms but I'm blonde so if I did I wouldn't really notice them much. I do however keep sprouting course darker hairs on my chinny chin chin, always the same hairs that come through too!! I'm always plucking, I refuse to shave because I'm worried it would grow back thicker or something. Yeah, I'm a right little plucker me
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My cats bring baby bunnies into the house they never kill them just watch them hopping about while I try catch them... the cats look at me as if to say... it was free that was I brought it in for you!!
Oh my gosh summer, that is so funny, the cats bringing home the baby bunnies. I bet they know they are just babies and they are trying to give them to you as a gift.

Have fun with that Summer

Blue x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I don't have hairy arms but I'm blonde so if I did I wouldn't really notice them much. I do however keep sprouting course darker hairs on my chinny chin chin, always the same hairs that come through too!! I'm always plucking, I refuse to shave because I'm worried it would grow back thicker or something. Yeah, I'm a right little plucker me
I get the same three hairs on my chin too. I pluck them out,, but the same 3 always grows back. I also have one hair that grows behind my knee. I pluck it too and it comes back also.

We are funny ducks eh Lion? Or maybe you are a funny Lion, hahaha.....

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I get the same three hairs on my chin too. I pluck them out,, but the same 3 always grows back. I also have one hair that grows behind my knee. I pluck it too and it comes back also.

We are funny ducks eh Lion? Or maybe you are a funny Lion, hahaha.....

A duck? S duck? You calling me quackers? 'ROAR' did that scare you? Sorry didn't mean to you see i.m a gentle lion queen.

Awww love the lion queen photo where did you find that?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
A duck? S duck? You calling me quackers? 'ROAR' did that scare you? Sorry didn't mean to you see i.m a gentle lion queen.

Awww love the lion queen photo where did you find that?
I created it. Would you like something else? Just tell me what you need and I can put it together, and what you want to say on it...

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top