Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Air rage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bill-Jet2.html

People in general seem to be impatient, whatever the problem absolutely no need for this.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:26 PM

Re: Air rage

I hope she is sent down for a good while for endangering the passengers and crew.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bill-Jet2.html

People in general seem to be impatient, whatever the problem absolutely no need for this.
Drink, drugs, or both. Probably both.

Best thing for her to do now is to appeal the sentence on medical grounds or go bankrupt. Again probably both.

Sure as eggs is eggs there's no way she's going to pay 85 grand anytime soon.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

Sure as eggs is eggs there's no way she's going to pay 85 grand anytime soon.
My thoughts exactly.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Yet another example of a person who believed she could do just what she wanted, much to the detriment of other people. This is the whole problem of what is happening in this country, there are no thoughts for others and how much this kind of behaviour impacts on others who are just basically wanting to enjoy their flight to wherever they are going, either perhaps on business or on holiday.

With regard to the £85,000 penalty then this should be enforced, perhaps by deductions from salary, as an example to others. Anyone thinking they could get away with this kind of antisocial behaviour might just take notice that there are consequences for actions such as this.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:21 PM

They should have thrown her out - without a parachute!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yet another example of a person who believed she could do just what she wanted, much to the detriment of other people. This is the whole problem of what is happening in this country, there are no thoughts for others and how much this kind of behaviour impacts on others who are just basically wanting to enjoy their flight to wherever they are going, either perhaps on business or on holiday.

With regard to the £85,000 penalty then this should be enforced, perhaps by deductions from salary, as an example to others. Anyone thinking they could get away with this kind of antisocial behaviour might just take notice that there are consequences for actions such as this.
When they're pissed or on drugs and especially both they become insane. And very very strong.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
When they're pissed or on drugs and especially both they become insane. And very very strong.
Yes, I have heard that can be the case. However, if she was seen to be showing signs of either intoxication or drug taking then why was she allowed to board the aircraft?

Also if this drink and drug culture, which we now see regularly in our towns and cities, had been sorted out years' ago with people knowing there are consequences I don't believe that today we would have so many problems being caused in this way.

I don't drink alcohol and never have and never would take illicit drugs, my strict upbringing completely discouraged this. Today though it seems everyone does what they want, when they want. I believe that is where the problem lies. IMO
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

17-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Yes, I have heard that can be the case. However, if she was seen to be showing signs of either intoxication or drug taking then why was she allowed to board the aircraft?

Also if this drink and drug culture, which we now see regularly in our towns and cities, had been sorted out years' ago with people knowing there are consequences I don't believe that today we would have so many problems being caused in this way.

I don't drink alcohol and never have and never would take illicit drugs, my strict upbringing completely discouraged this. Today though it seems everyone does what they want, when they want. I believe that is where the problem lies. IMO
Thing is that it's not that easy to see someone off their face on drugs, especially crystal meth and reduced cabin pressure of about 8000 feet which is normal the effect of intoxicants increases when it's mixed with booze.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:19 PM

I agree. This is seriously crazy.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top