Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 12:44 PM

Re: Things are never simple

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Well just thought I would update - The appointment was on time! OH in with Consultant for 5 mins, he was asked if he would prefer to have the Op or to have a scan first!!! OH said Scan first, which just seems obvious...............so we await that appointment.
Hope he gets sorted soon Sweep as I said earlier a pal of mine has to wait 3 years 'till he's 65 to get his op.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 04:30 PM

This Op is probably Arthroscopy again, just clear out any debris, only keyhole surgery, but OH was amazed the Consultant suggested the Operation before a Scan(also giving OH the choice)
Sure he will get sorted as & when Thanks

Awful that you friend has to wait
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
This Op is probably Arthroscopy again, just clear out any debris, only keyhole surgery, but OH was amazed the Consultant suggested the Operation before a Scan(also giving OH the choice)
Sure he will get sorted as & when Thanks

Awful that you friend has to wait
I should've said earlier Sweep, my wife had a full knee replacement done 4 years ago, she's doing fine but had to go back last year to have the joint washed out, they actually fitted a plastic kneecap in there, the joint itself is titanium.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Have MRI Scan appointment for 19th Oct..........but unable as yet to get follow up appointment with Consultant, at least things moving along.

New knee - Ouch!
Sweep
Kent UK

21-10-2009, 03:44 PM

Update MRI scan done...Consultant appointment booked 17th Nov - then what I wonder?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 10:08 PM

At least your getting a bit nearer a decision as to what is needed Sweep
Sweep
Kent UK

26-10-2009, 11:12 AM

True! Watch this space

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top