Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Re: Weak bladder?

Dear Vicki, . . you're not a teenager any more, try and drink at least twice what you were, you're bladder needs to adjust so this is probably why you need to get up during the night.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 08:16 PM

I discovered no matter how much or how little I drink, I still get up a 4am every morning to go to the loo....
Vicki
Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

10-09-2009, 09:39 PM

I recently tried an experiment. I drank eight glasses of water during the day - this is about seven more than normal - just to see how many times I would be up in the night peeing.

It was the same as when I only drink a little.

Most odd.......

angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2009, 10:45 PM

That's good news Vicki - and that you managed 8 glasses of water too. I think if you manage to keep up the intake, you'll feel differently.

It is very common for people to be admitted to hospital in a very confused and agitated state due to kidney infection and after they have been rehydrated and the infection starts to clear, they are back to normal again. Especially important for diabetics.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top