Join for free
Page 45 of 55 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 02:40 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 1)

Had my Tesco delivery, hoovered right through ,planted some Chrysanths and now trying to get to grips with this
Managed to get onto FB and now on here but cant get E-Mail up yet .It will come I'm sure
I will buy a tablet as soon as I'm settled with this.Its Windows 8 and my old one was XP so a bit different
Nice sunny day so far
Are you watching BB Nimby?
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 07:24 AM

morning folks,
sunny here at mo,but a few black clouds about,had a log fire last night,it turned really chilly.
have a good day all
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 10:39 AM

Good morning all, clouds here and a tad on the chilly side. i have put the washing out but definiitely need to keep an eye on the weather. Busy morning blitzing the bedroom' furniture and bed moved and all dust and grime removed so I'm a happy bunny. Bathroom next---such an exciting life I lead.

Also trying to make up my mind what to wear to this garden party on Saturday----surprise 80th birthday party in her son's garden -----will a maxi dress be O.T.T. or will a casual approach and crop trousers and a top be more appropriate---all opinions welcome
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 11:07 AM

Just back from Pilates class and downing a much needed coffee. Washing on the line, but we have had a few spots of rain so I'll need to keep the eyes peeled too. Just off to sweep the patio, small boys playing with tractors and soil yesterday have not improved the look of the thing.....

Definitely maxi dress for a garden party Anne - and possibly a shady hat if the sun is shining. If it's showery, perhaps trousers! I'm sure that's helped - not! Sorry!!
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 11:16 AM

Helped loads Sue, that was my preferred option---forecast for Dorking is sunny so should be good---no hat though, will make do with sunglasses.

My friendly neighbour has just called for coffee and brought a lovely sea trout, caught this morning for my dinner.

Back to the cleaning
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 02:40 PM

Another strange day . Decided to get up and dressed and go straight to Mumbles because I forgot bread on my Tesco order and my gum has become inflamed again after running out of Corsydil.
Just going through the door when a neighbour knocked and said that ITV were coming to record our complaints about the council dumping stones on the beach so I had to go see. I opted out of being interviewed but had a chat to local MP. Its going to be on the local news but don't know when ,so look out for it
Did get my bread etc and have been sat at this Bludy lappy for an hour. Last night I thought I was getting somewhere and only mail to sort out but today cant even open Internet Explorer. Got on here by a fluke by using BingDon't know what I'm doing now, think I'll have to get lessons
Weather quite nice and washing drying well
Jac
Wales UK

20-08-2014, 03:54 PM

Given up for the moment and using my old lappy but still cant get my E-mail !!!!!
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 07:14 PM

Bet your head's spinning with all this techie things Jac.
Had a nice day today spoiling my dog on his 11th birthday!
Decided to travel home on Friday.
Hope you all have a nice lunch in Porthcawl tomorrow.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 08:23 AM

morning folks,sunny start to the day here in west wales
have a great day all
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 08:37 AM

Sunny here too Doc, but quite chilly. Jac, I don't envy you getting to grips with your new techy gadgets!

Not sure what's happening today. Should be having the little boys, but their Mum has a few days off work, so we may take them off somewhere.

Page 45 of 55 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top