Join for free
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 08:29 AM

Wednesday Daily.........

Morning all, we have a dull, windy day, not cold though and no rain.......yet, the leaves are really falling now
Got up to sick on a rug, one of my cats!!!!
Having my hair done this morning, so 2 hours of reading my book...lovely...Then back to make friends with the iron!!!.Hope everyone has a good day...
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 11:55 AM

Re: Wednesday Daily.........

G'day all, autumn is definitely here, won't be long 'till we get the frosts now.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 11:58 AM

Its quite breezy here today, I have taken three of the dogs out for hour and a half, just having coffee before throwing Fiji in the bath, she is booked in for a trip to the vets this afternoon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 12:29 PM

Dull day here but it's dry and certainly not cold.

Nothing special happening today, just the usual round the house chores.

Enjoy your day everyone!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Good evening all - been a lovely day here-in fact its been lovely since last week-makes a change I've been on hol. from work this week to catch up with my gardening-the front one looked like a jungle, but not anymore Have worked really hard these past two days chopping bushes and weeding. Just a bit more to do then its done. In between gardening have been on some lovely walks. Will need another week off to catch up with housework-but that can be done when its raining. Off to see my niece and her 'beautiful baby son' as she calls him tomorrow-haven't seen them for a while so looking forward to seeing them.
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 10:21 PM

Evening

It's been lovely and windy here today, no rain thankfully......I even got my bedding dry on the line.

Hope you've all had a lovely day x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 11:51 PM

Cloudy and cool here today, 5 degrees lower than yesterday. Nothing new; just a trip to the market for fresh fruit/vegs. Predicted rain not here yet!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top