Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 08:05 PM

Re: It's Saturday

Glad to see you back! Rest up and come back chatty!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 09:30 PM

Welcome back Dinahsmum-hope you had a great time-had a weird morning-took Hatti out on our usual walk and our territory was invaded by 100's of runners so had to keep her on lead. Then came across some frantic people who were trying to catch a bull that escaped from a farm and made his way down to the country park. Then came across a dead deer which had been killed by a hunting dog apparently. Decided to cut walk short and go home. Did my usual weekly shop at Morrisons then my sister called for a cuppa. Then while I was taking her home it rained all over my washing!! Roll on Sunday-supposed to be a nice day.
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 11:27 PM

Goodness! That's a day and a half. You won't forget that in a hurry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Bonjour a tous!
We're back, had a lovely time. Am all Chateau-ed out!
Chat and pics tomorrow or maybe Monday - I'm tired now.
Hope everyone is fit and fine; I'll catch up tomorrow
Hi DM I wondered if you would be back today, good to hear you had a lovely time. You picked the week with the best weather of the year to go away ....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 11:57 PM

OMG, merz, I'm so glad I live in the City where we don't have rampaging bulls or dead deer! Runners, yeah, but over on the main streets. not on the residential ones. What a day, hope it's peaceful and quiet tomorrow!
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2009, 08:15 AM

Bonjour a Dinahsmum. As a fellow francophile I feel suitably jealous!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2009, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by misty ->
Goodness! That's a day and a half. You won't forget that in a hurry.
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
OMG, merz, I'm so glad I live in the City where we don't have rampaging bulls or dead deer! Runners, yeah, but over on the main streets. not on the residential ones. What a day, hope it's peaceful and quiet tomorrow!
I can laugh about it now-but I won't forget it in a hurry Was in two minds whether to go somewhere else this morning but took a chance and went on our usual walk. No runners, bulls or deer thankfully, just the fair weather walkers invading our territory

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top