Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 11:24 AM

Re: Is Trump Politics Scary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 12:47 PM

Politics scary? Nothing new there Bruce.

I don't agree with Trump's use of social media, as president he should be above that but the dark side has always been there - they just did a better job of covering it up.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 06:27 PM

I've never seen such tripe posted on a lot of social media sites as is been posted about Trump.

He's a misogynist, he's racist, he's mentally unstable, he has a short attention span ... blah blah blah

Remember .. he's a businessman not a politician. He's used to a high degree of autonomy and making quick decisions... which compared to bureaucratic plodding seems like breakneck speed.

He's done nothing wrong yet. He's doing what he said he would do and what the American voters voted him in to do. A great many people agree with his policies ... but might still have reservations about the lack of finesse and forethought with which he introduced them. He's certainly controversial, no one can deny that.

He's largely confined himself to internal affairs so all this global condemnation seems over the top. I guess everyone needs a bogeyman and meanwhile Putin is enjoying his holiday from it and doubtless getting the measure of him.

Having said that ... it's early days. The test of his leadership and statesmanship qualities might be more severely tested when he steps out of ordering America's internal affairs and steps into foreign policy.
Yes .. he might be dangerous then. Time will tell.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 06:47 PM

Hi

A good start.

Sent a clear message, do not mess with me, I will do what is necessary.
Derbygal
Idaho USA
Derbygal is female  Derbygal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 08:56 PM

Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

31-01-2017, 09:26 PM

placed elsewhere
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 10:34 PM

World leaders are worried, worried that President Trump' s way of doing politics will be accepted and expected by American people in time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38808504
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've never seen such tripe posted on a lot of social media sites as is been posted about Trump.

He's a misogynist, he's racist, he's mentally unstable, he has a short attention span ... blah blah blah

Remember .. he's a businessman not a politician. He's used to a high degree of autonomy and making quick decisions... which compared to bureaucratic plodding seems like breakneck speed.

He's done nothing wrong yet. He's doing what he said he would do and what the American voters voted him in to do. A great many people agree with his policies ... but might still have reservations about the lack of finesse and forethought with which he introduced them. He's certainly controversial, no one can deny that.

He's largely confined himself to internal affairs so all this global condemnation seems over the top. I guess everyone needs a bogeyman and meanwhile Putin is enjoying his holiday from it and doubtless getting the measure of him.

Having said that ... it's early days. The test of his leadership and statesmanship qualities might be more severely tested when he steps out of ordering America's internal affairs and steps into foreign policy.
Yes .. he might be dangerous then. Time will tell.
All true Mortica,he said in his Speech's what he would do,and he's doing it.I'm not surprised at all.I do think he will better trade deals,like ya said gotta wait and see.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 06:58 PM

For those claiming Trump has done nothing wrong. He has enabled racism and terrorist acts against Muslims all over the north American continent.

Quebec City Mosque Shooting Suspect Criticized Refugees and Supported President Trump Online
http://time.com/4654434/alexandre-bi...-marie-le-pen/
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 07:26 PM

Well, he's sacked a few who don't agree with him, what happens when he's dealing with countries/leaders who don't agree with him?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top