Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 09:07 PM

Re: Bucket and To do List

You need to Steampunk that Emjay and turn it into a dirigible! ��
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You need to Steampunk that Emjay and turn it into a dirigible! ��
Nah Tess. Don't need steam cos it's electric.
Now that an idea, a dirigible.. Working on it.
Derbygal
Idaho USA
Derbygal is female  Derbygal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 10:25 PM

yeah, would love to visit the Biblical sites in Israel, but I guess, not at this time !. I think the skydiving will hopefully be next year some time !. Cant wait !! Hubby used to talk about the adrenaline they got standing at the door of the C-130 plane ! he loved it. Wouldn't mind para sailing, hand gliding ! what a rush !!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 01:41 AM

Hand gliding? Yes, I remember it well.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 01:27 PM

As I've said on another forum, there are many things I would love to do before I pop my clogs but if I have to choose three they would be...

1. To be able to get out of bed on my very last day and run down my very staid, respectable street absolutely stark naked, shouting "Geronimo! this is how I came in, this is the way I'm going out!!

2. To just once be able to join my grandsons who come to see me and their Gramps every Friday evening and conveniently arrange every time to meet up with their friends here before going out on the town for the night. They always always end up out on the deck having a bottle of beer and a smoke. Do they really think their Gran is so stupid she doesn't know Waccy Baccy when she smells it?? Just once I would love to shake off my veneer of respectability, go out there and say, glass of wine anyone? has anyone got one of those funny cigarettes I could try?

Sigh, oh well - one on my bucket list that will probably be down the bottom for being granted!

3. And finally, one that is impossible of course but I would dearly love to find each and every single person that I have met throughout my life that has made me smile, grin, chuckle or laugh and say a big thank you.

As the last one can't be achieved I would like to win the seventh roll-over European Lottery instead. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Derbygal ->
My bucket list is:
do a skydiving jump - my late husband, when he was in the military was a paratrooper (82nd Airborne Division), and we spoke about me doing a skydiving jump ! so I will do one and will take his Para wings up with me.
and would like to go up in a hot air balloon and a trip to Israel.
My son did the sky diving bit a few years ago for a charity, I was terrified when I saw him come out of that plane. I kept saying under my breath "open open open" till his parachute opened, but I didn't stop shaking till he was on the ground and gave me a wave.
I only have the one thing I want to do it's just getting time to do it and that's taking a boat trip to St Kilda, you can't just go when you want to the island, you need permission and it all has to be arranged with a special charter boat firm on the Isle of Skye..
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 05:49 PM

I just live day by day and see where that takes me.
uncle salty
eastern united states
uncle salty is male  uncle salty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
As I've said on another forum, there are many things I would love to do before I pop my clogs but if I have to choose three they would be...

1. To be able to get out of bed on my very last day and run down my very staid, respectable street absolutely stark naked, shouting "Geronimo! this is how I came in, this is the way I'm going out!!

2. To just once be able to join my grandsons who come to see me and their Gramps every Friday evening and conveniently arrange every time to meet up with their friends here before going out on the town for the night. They always always end up out on the deck having a bottle of beer and a smoke. Do they really think their Gran is so stupid she doesn't know Waccy Baccy when she smells it?? Just once I would love to shake off my veneer of respectability, go out there and say, glass of wine anyone? has anyone got one of those funny cigarettes I could try?

Sigh, oh well - one on my bucket list that will probably be down the bottom for being granted!

3. And finally, one that is impossible of course but I would dearly love to find each and every single person that I have met throughout my life that has made me smile, grin, chuckle or laugh and say a big thank you.

As the last one can't be achieved I would like to win the seventh roll-over European Lottery instead. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Spend a day with Shropshiregirl.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top