Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 01:48 AM

The Bible bits they removed

The following, for those with ears to hear, will be of use in helping to see that the "Bible" we have been given now, is a massively edited and controlled creation which has removed significant truths from you.

You should question everything, and search earnestly for the Truth.

The Gospel Of Judas

Which explains the true relationship between Jesus and Judas and that no-one was betrayed.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

The Gospel of Philip

Which explains how important Mary Magdalene is in this whole story, that she was Jesus's favourite and whom Jesus used to kiss on the mouth frequently.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html

The Gospel Of Mary

Mary's own recount which highlights that Jesus told her things that he didn't tell the disciples.

http://www.maryofmagdala.com/GMary_Text/gmary_text.html

The Gospel Of Thomas

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

You must ask yourself why your "Bible" has been so heavily censored and edited. Why YOU as a free and rational person should not have been given the FULL information from the outset and allowed to read, digest and make your own mind up.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 02:02 AM

Re: The Bible bits they removed

I simply believe in God, it's enough for me
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 02:31 AM

There s no point to this post, it will only lead to the usual polarisation.
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:19 AM

For those that may have an interest in this topic, here is another site:

https://archive.org/stream/LostBooks...Bible_djvu.txt
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I simply believe in God, it's enough for me
Nobody simply believes in God.

Your very use of the term God is evidence that you are attributing the spiritual experiences you have had (your inner sense that there is "something" out there) to a concept that MAN has handed you on a platter.

Hence you say you believe in God rather than saying you believe in the Great Force Of Life.

And yes, that distinction does make all the difference because once you blindly accept the carefully selected platter of Biblical morsels handed to you by a church that became corrupt in the fist century, then you quickly take on board all the other concepts it hands you, many of which are clearly not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You owe it to yourself to see the lies for what they are and channel your thoughts and inner yearnings in the right direction.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2015, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
There s no point to this post, it will only lead to the usual polarisation.
That's not true.

There are those out there who have never even heard of these Gospels, who genuinely, with the usual blind misplaced faith, thought there were only 4 Gospels when in fact there are a great many, far more than I have listed here.

Simply revealing this fact in this thread will be enough to light the spark of reason and enquiry in some of those minds, particularly those who have always felt uneasy about the version of the Bible they have been given, about how it contradicts itself, how it talks of a genocidal god one minute and a loving god the next and so on.

There is a proper reason why the Bible niggles at the back of the mind of people with true hearts. They sense something is not right but their misplaced loyalty in the "church" prevents them from digging further.

Yet dig they should, for they have been lied to and led astray from the truth about Jesus.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Nobody simply believes in God.

You owe it to yourself to see the lies for what they are and channel your thoughts and inner yearnings in the right direction.
You are wrong !
You cannot tell other people what they should or should not believe in.
Some people do just simply believe...usually simple uncomplicated people wishing to have peace of mind while they live out their time on this complicated planet.
I am not one of them, I hasten to add, but I do know lots of folks who are and I would never wish to disturb them by pushing my long held beliefs and trying to overturn theirs.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 09:19 AM

The Bible Bits They Removed.

Well it doesn't matter to believer's what bits as you say were removed from the Bible,as it was written by man,.....and everyone interprets it their own way,...all i know is that God is alive and is a spirit that resides in me,how honoured do i feel,...if i do read the Bible,which quite honestly isn't very often,then I'm led by the spirit,who witnesses to my spirit the meaning of some of the scripture,....there is a lot of talk about being born again in there as well,quite interesting dont you think,..but to be honest you could argue about God until you
are blue in the face,....i cant prove he exists,and you can't prove he doesn't exist,...Realist just out of curiosity why are you so bent on trying to prove God doesn't exist?....i accept you dont believe in him,......but there are many who do and we praise his Holy Name,some of us have had a spiritual rebirth,we can't ever deny that,...to me it was a

miracle,...so we dont really need to worry about the Bible,as we walk in
faith,...i wish you well Realist in all that you do......
not sure if you read this,but it does state in the Bible that you have to be born again to entef the Kingdom of Heaven,.....do i believe that,no i dont!.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2015, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You are wrong !
You cannot tell other people what they should or should not believe in.
Maybe re-read my post Malcolm.

I haven't told anyone what they should or should not believe. I patently have accepted that they DO believe in something, I have simply highlighted that if they claim that something is "god" then that is a concept that has been handed to them by other men.

People are free to believe what they wish but there is a marked difference between that belief in something and the knowledge of what it actually is. The belief comes from ones inner self, from its response to things it experiences that are not physical, from ones heart. The knowledge for many, currently comes from a corrupt church peddling a "snake-oil" bible designed to take those genuine beliefs from you and use them to control you and your behaviours. This gives them the power they wield and mostly abuse.

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I would never wish to disturb them by pushing my long held beliefs and trying to overturn theirs.
Again, I am not trying to overturn their experiences and beliefs, those are good things. I am simply trying to help them find a better and more truthful frame for those beliefs.

If you imagine someone sitting in a big old mansion, perhaps spending the night there. Its cold and eerie and during the night the person sees "something", senses "something" and is changed as a person from that experience.

How then should they frame that experience. What process should they use to get to the truth of what happened? If they go off blindly believing what others state they could end up with one of many explanations:

One school of people will suggest you saw a ghost and will explain that lost souls are wandering freely around us like grey whispers in the night.

Another school of people will suggest that you've seen an angel or other divine being.

Yet another school of people will suggest you have some kind of medical imbalance/condition which resulted in you "seeing" something which seems tangible but which really isn't.

And so on

The point is, what actual research should one do for themselves to identify how to frame the spiritual experiences we have? Should we blindly accept the explanation of a rather corrupt church who present to us a book that they have purposefully ripped pages from to hide certain truths?

Many have been that blind.

I too was that blind

But now I see !
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 09:23 AM

I never read posts that are longer than a few lines so your reply is wasted on me !

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top