Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 03:07 PM

Funeral plans

So I rang my 91 year old mother earlier and she got this plan through the post. Mum-forget it. The annoying thing was that it was from the father of one of her grandchildren. I never did like him much.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 07:40 PM

Re: Funeral plans

Some, would class that as showing foresight and being sensible! Others, would say he was being cruel and ruthless?
I suppose it depends on how you look at it?
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
So I rang my 91 year old mother earlier and she got this plan through the post. Mum-forget it. The annoying thing was that it was from the father of one of her grandchildren. I never did like him much.
Sorry to sound a bit dim but I assume you mean your Brother or Brother in law sent it? If he's paying for the Plan well all well and good, and I would certainly ring him and say 'well thank you, that's really generous of you'.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 07:57 PM

I meant the father of my nephew`s wife. He is a millionaire.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top