Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:54 AM

Re: Repatriation of Isis children and babies

He wasn't referring to you Swim, but he could take offence after that response of yours.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Why do you keep owning stuff that isn't yours Swim?..That wasn't directed at you. Go back and read the sequence. I was talking to THE proud uncaring bastard of the forum. You know who that is. The one that wears it like a badge of honour? Did you read any of my other posts. I thought I made it clear that I was supportive of you remember?..I am in your corner?..Or did you miss that. Of course if you don't want me in your corner just say so mate. I didn't deserve that "Keyboard warrior" comment.
Exactly. Good response.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I doubt we know all the truth of what has gone on, until we do I feel it is better to be cautious.

I don't consider it right to separate mother and child , that is as much a criminal act as another.

There are accounts of the ISIS brides torturing the Yazidi women, they are accused of committing stabbings of security officials, and stoning aid workers amongst other things.

If we repatriate the mothers too, then there is no possible retribution or indeed discouragement for others not to become ISIS brides. It would clearly make it acceptable .

Just because they have rounded up some in the Syrian camps, doesn't mean they aren't anywhere else. There are thousands of them and ISIS are all over the world with their brides and children and a precedence will be set that would have to be accepted , that they can go but can always come back.

Orphans , I agree should be brought home, but as we failed to do much to help the orphans and victims within Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. one has to wonder where priorities lie. Victims or perpetrators ?
Good post PD .
There are many orphans in the world children whose late parents were not members of ISIS.
They are in a way more deserving

Except that they only children they didn’t ask to be born and children are children .
We should definitely take orphaned children of British nationality.
The other children who are not orphaned are in a terrible situation akin to child abuse and should IMO be removed .

The older ones who have been indoctrinated with hate filled ideologies are lost I don’t know how this could ever be reversed .
Hearing the mothers speak on the Stacy Dooly documentary on Panarama a few weeks back filled me with fear .
These women must never be allowed to come back to Britain .
Leaving children to be raised by them is wrong and can only bode ill for the future .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:40 AM

Interesting. Just out of pure curiosity, how do other uncaring bastards (Your words) usually handle you?
In the past very cautiously.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:43 AM

Why do you keep owning stuff that isn't yours Swim?..That wasn't directed at you. Go back and read the sequence. I was talking to THE proud uncaring bastard of the forum. You know who that is. The one that wears it like a badge of honour? Did you read any of my other posts. I thought I made it clear that I was supportive of you remember?..I am in your corner?..Or did you miss that. Of course if you don't want me in your corner just say so mate.I didn't deserve that "Keyboard warrior" comment.
It's not a badge of honour, it's scar tissue.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's not a badge of honour, it's scar tissue.
OK well you talk about what a hard "nasty" bastard you are all the time. You seem proud of it. But if it's scar tissue I reckon you could get rid of it by not being so. Worked for me. Of course if you want to keep your scar tissue that's your choice. No skin off my game. Happy trails.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 11:27 AM

The difficulties of rehabilitating ISIS children .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...ehabilitating/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-08-2019, 11:41 AM

OK well you talk about what a hard "nasty" bastard you are all the time. You seem proud of it. But if it's scar tissue I reckon you could get rid of it by not being so. Worked for me. Of course if you want to keep your scar tissue that's your choice. No skin off my game. Happy trails.
Not exactly proud of it, but it saves time to make it clear from the get-go that although I don't want to deliberately stir the proverbial, nor am I a Troll, I can't be bothered with niceties. In anything.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

13-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Firstly I would make things much harder for the woman in the camps.
They must be totally subdued .

All those chadors and facecoverings should IMO be burned .
They are the uniform of ISIS
The Kurds are tough they can do this .

If they have no black clothes they can’t force their children especially girls to wear them .
All the children should be obliged to attend school.
No school no rations .

They must be brought under control as it is this seething mass of hating women are just left to their own devices .

And children have to live with them .

No child should have this vision of women imprinted on his / her mind .

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Forget it and the brats too.

By refusing to get involved apart from anything else sends another clear message to The Filth that if they play their game then their families will pay too.

There are times when being a hard uncaring bastard is exactly the right thing to be and when facing hard uncaring bastards it is the very best way to be.
I'm inclined to agree,
I'll await some incoming as well eh?

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top