Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 03:57 PM

Re: Should UK police officers be routinely carrying Tasers?

I live in a relatively sleepy market town and we have had a couple of incidents recently of firearms being used and the armed response team have been on the spot within minutes.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I repeat.
IF THE BRITISH GENERAL PUBLIC ARE PERMITTED TO CARRY GUNS then yes our police should all be trained on how to use guns and carry them.
Until then NO.
You asked for our opinion, I have given mine so there is no need for the "Here we are again"
Try not to be snotty.

Was I addressing you?

I was simply repeating my question that no-one has yet been able to answer.

If it helps you, please put me on ignore.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 04:55 PM

Were you addressing me you ask. I was under the impression you were addressing anyone who had an opinion on the subject but apparently other,s opinions are not agreeable with you. . I will not put you on ignore as I respect everyone's opinion and that includes yours. .Whether other,s agree with mine or not is of no importance as I have said before everyone is entitled to express an opinion.

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top