Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rowan
New Member!
Edinburgh, UK
Rowan is female 

12-06-2013, 06:06 PM

Re: And another newbie

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Rowan darlin' - before you get into 'hot water' from Pats CG, I'd better tell you, that's no Tiger, but a Leopard.
So that's what happens when I don't wear my glasses! Though it does help if the world about me is a bit of a blur.

Thanks, Joe, for putting me straight about it, I feel a trip to the zoo is in order!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rowan ->
So that's what happens when I don't wear my glasses! Though it does help if the world about me is a bit of a blur.

Thanks, Joe, for putting me straight about it, I feel a trip to the zoo is in order!

You're very welcome Rowan darlin' - I happen to know the difference between the two because as an infant, I had my own 'pet' Tiger cub (yes a REAL one!!!) whilst I stayed with my Grandparents in India.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Rowan darlin' - before you get into 'hot water' from Pats CG, I'd better tell you, that's no Tiger, but a Leopard.
I thought it looked more like a Cheetah UJ ..... my favourite of the wild cats
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I thought it looked more like a Cheetah UJ ..... my favourite of the wild cats

Hmmm possibly Mags darlin' and if so I stand corrected, only Pats herself can tell us, as its not easy to tell not being able to see the entire body of the animal.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 03:09 PM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top