Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Male lust

Has overcome me.

I have tried to be good but the flesh is weak. I can cook but just tonight I don`t really fancy it.

Could I seduce my wife to go out and buy me some fish and chips in time to cuddle upon the sofa with Cleo(the cat)

And watch episode three of The Deep ?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 07:00 PM

Re: Male lust

What is it you're lusting over old git?
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 07:12 PM

Deep and meaningful satisfaction of course.

Jenny has just left to get me a Pizza. Us males are easy to satisfy you know,then the video of Murdoch Mystery and still time to watch the `Deep`
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 07:56 PM

They like to be kept busy (wives), mine's gone to bingo with her sister and I asked her to bring me back two large bottles of guinness and a smoked cod from the chipper, a great girl, God bless her. I'm putting on a horror film called "I eat the dead', great stuff.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 09:44 PM

Now THAT is a thread title guaranteed to catch the eye! "Pizza lust" isn't half as catchy .... there is an ad man inside you trying to get out, OG!

Hope the pizza was good.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Deep and meaningful satisfaction of course.

Jenny has just left to get me a Pizza. Us males are easy to satisfy you know,then the video of Murdoch Mystery and still time to watch the `Deep`
Do you mean you are wanting sex old git? Sorry, I think I may be thick as I'm not understanding what you mean. If you are wanting sex why don't you just "woo" your wife?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 01:09 AM

I could just eat a pizza right now!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Has overcome me.

I have tried to be good but the flesh is weak. I can cook but just tonight I don`t really fancy it.

Could I seduce my wife to go out and buy me some fish and chips in time to cuddle upon the sofa with Cleo(the cat)

And watch episode three of The Deep ?
Of course you can Old Git - just tell yourself you deserve it
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:32 AM

Hope you got your fish supper and a cuddle with your wife and your cat

Have more tonight as well, OG

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:35 AM

I am always lusting after Fish and Chips OG.
I bet this would have have needed a lot of chips to go with it, and Mushy peas of course.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-10992762

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top