Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Happy Wednesday

Good Morning everyone.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and enjoy some of what mother nature has provided for us.

Say hello to everyone you see today, you never know it could help them through another day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:30 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you do.

Take care and stay happy!
dereklcg
New Member!
redditch uk
dereklcg is male 

18-08-2010, 11:58 AM

shishcabobalula!
it is is indeed wednesday i,ve been baby sitting been to have a blood test,
at the the local hospital,my inr is 2.5 that,s good.
spoke to my son in chedder, they,re camping his wife and the two grandchildren hope the weather,s good for them.
happy days regards dereklcg
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 12:08 PM

Morning all!

Cloudy day here today - hope it's nicer where you guys are
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 02:40 PM

We've finally got an overcast day today with a 15 degree drop in temperature. Amen to that as I'm tired of 90 degree weather. Need to sit around the apartment until 10 a.m. for the repo man to come take my bike away. I had my best friend over yesterday to take the cruise control off to use on his bike. No sense on giving away the added goodies I put on that bike. Life stumbles on. Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 04:47 PM

Horrible weather here, all day soaking rain and turned much cooler, 19 C (67 F), quite a change from yesterday. Jeans and tee instead of shorts and tank, bedroom slippers as my feet are cold.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 08:10 PM

Evening all-not been on for a few days due to me leaving my laptop charger at my Brothers when I took Sam the lab. back home. Brothers computer had crashed so he asked if he could use mine-needed to do something for his work. Gladly let him use it but forgot to bring charger back home with me!!!!!! Got it back today-he sent it by special next day delivery, so all is well.

Quiet sort of a day-walking, household jobs then went to visit one of my Sisters this afternoon-haven't seen her for a few weeks so was nice to catch up........
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2010, 10:17 PM

Its been quite a pleasant Wednesday - weather wise and everything else, rounded off by going out for a meal with my three sisters-in-law. Hubby is always outnumbered, but he revels in it even though he grumbles at us all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top