Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 07:44 AM

Yipee Friday

Good morning everyone.

Off to the quacks soon for some tests.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to tell your loved ones what they need to hear.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 09:17 AM

Re: Yipee Friday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Hope each of you will have a lovely day, whatever you do.

Hope your tests go well, AB.

Take care.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 09:30 AM

Good morning to all. Hope everything goes well with your tests antibrown.

Another childminding day for us today - the two boys today 1yr and 4yrs. Hope I can get through the day in one piece.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

Good morning everyone.

Off to the quacks soon for some tests.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to tell your loved ones what they need to hear.
I just did. My niece insists on using abreviations instead of the english language on Facebook. Our language gets butchered enough. She neeed to stop texting. Good morning.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 01:46 PM

Hi All - rainy day here hope it's better where you are.

Good luck with your tests AB
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 04:15 PM

A perfect Summer morning here: cloudless skies, 28 C (82 F). nice breeze. Wish I could send it to those having all that dismal rain. Will make mid 30s by afternoon. To Whole Foods for goodies, found my misplaced pruning shears so will do some whacking in the overgrown garden this afternoon. Have not seen the mouse .... but have not seen a little corpse either...

Bob, don't you just hate textspeak?!!

Good luck, AB, will be thinking of you.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2010, 09:34 PM

Apart from the weather, been a good day. Walking this morning, and luckily timed it right, didn't get wet. After dinner had to go into town then spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with my friend. Then it was off to get my Friday treat...fish, chips and mushy peas...lovely!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top