Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 10:54 AM

Tuesday natter:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a good day, whatever you are doing, whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 11:31 AM

Re: Tuesday natter:)

Good morning all

I am still catching up on the washing after my latest trip, my sister visited yesterday so didn't get much done! Work this afternoon, I hope that the GP are happier today than they were Sunday!

Have a good day all
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 12:19 PM

Morning guys - boring day here again today, hope yours is more exciting!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 12:29 PM

Good afterday Rosemary,Gerry, Azz and everyone else.
Been a busy morning visitors bringing furniture and laying carpets. I hope you all have a wonderful day which is what I am planning for this afternoon.

Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you get no sympathy.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 01:44 PM

Just had a really good breakfast of two slices of french toast. Made it in my new 8" cast iron skillet along with a good cup of tea. It doesn't get any better than this. I need to do some grocery shopping today as I've noticed the fridge is might bare. I need coffee creamer as 2% milk just doesn't taste as good as CoffeeMate. Am I getting picky?
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Afternoon, cant understand the weather ,glorious sunshine one mo, then torrential rain.....and this is August roll on my "hollibobs" in 10 days.
Must be a housework day then
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2010, 04:47 PM

Big change in the weather, feels like late September!! Only 19 C (67 F), cloudy with threatened showers and will only make 23 C today. Bah! Wearing jeans and a sweater; Leia, who's not a lap cat in Summer is on mt lap now, cold feet! Up to the market, nothing special planned.

"Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you get no sympathy." AB, that would make a great signature! If you're not going to use it, may I borrow it for the next time I change mine?

Enjoy the day, people

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top