Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Here or Music!!!!

Do you have music on your computer?

I have just cleaned out my music files and got rid of over 200 tunes but I still have to many to count left in the music folder.

I love music and have it playing most of the time when I am on the computer (and when I am not on it).

Should we post a 'Song for the day' everyday?
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 05:35 PM

Re: Here or Music!!!!

Sorry to say that apart from U-tube clips the vast majority of my music collection is still on vinyl -but I do have electric so no longer need to wind the gramaphone.

And yes I have loads of CDs-yea and when they get old they skip and hammer-vinyls have a more `mature` sound-and what`s a few scratches between an old git and his collection?
FayRose
Devon, UK
FayRose is female  FayRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 06:58 PM

No, just go on google and pick up the music stuff, its great, can listen to all my memories.

Recently been tottering about to Steeleye Span and all that sort of stuff, wonderful. Have got a grandson working on an MP3 and downloads for me.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 07:10 PM

My music is on CD, but I also have an I-pod with most stuff duplicated on it. I am not very good at categorising it, but the I-pod does put things into categories which makes easy.

It would be good to post a song for the day Antibrown - I might take some time to learn how to do it and I may bore everyone with John Denver stuff, but it is a very good idea.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 07:30 PM

Recently been tottering about to Steeleye Span

Love it and Maddy Prior had/has a voice to dream about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZv_kshV_7s
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Recently been tottering about to Steeleye Span

Love it and Maddy Prior had/has a voice to dream about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZv_kshV_7s

I too love their music OG - I think "All Around My Hat" is my favourite. Thanks for the memory nudge.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2010, 10:19 AM

My speakers aren't working yet - I need a cable. I don't have any music files - I play Spotify when I want music but I don't play it very much. I have loads of cds and records but never play them!!

It's a good idea, AB. I like trad jazz and C&W when I do play music, also old Music Hall tunes.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top