Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 08:16 AM

Relaxing Sunday

I wish you all a most relaxing Sunday and hope that you enjoy it. Even strenuous days can be relaxing if it is a change from the normal.
Do something to help your neighbour and make their day better.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 08:47 AM

Re: Relaxing Sunday

Good Morning AB and All. Hope each of you enjoy your Sunday, whatever you do and hope the weather is good for you as well.

Take care and stay safe
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 10:37 AM

Morning ,overcast and windy here, good for drying washing though Loads to do as spent yesterday at a dog show and this time next week i will be at Heathrow waiting for my flight to be called

Jeanette
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 12:29 PM

Hello Antibrown, What a lovely Greeting. Thank you.

SMILE - You may either be considered odd/mad .... or, you just might cheer someone who will appreciate it.

Rainbow
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 02:36 PM

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday

Usual boring day here
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:23 PM

Gorgeous again this morning, 25 C (7 F). blue skies and will make the 30s for the next several days. We're on track for one of the warmest Summers ever recorded. Suits me! To Whole Foods, lovely rainbow trout for dinner tonight; just a lazy day with papers, crossword and my forums.

Azz, I prefer boring days! To old for a lot of excitement!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:44 PM

I`m relaxing a bit now. Earlier I made some beetroot soup, harvested and froze a few sweet corn and cooked Sunday Lunch for one.

Roast leg of pork with rosemary,garlic and apples in the drip tray loads of veg and roast potatoes dug this morning-and apple sauce. All apples picked this morning.

My dream is that one day Jenny could once again join me and not just help saying "that smell`s so wonderful"
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:50 PM

That sounds mouthwatering, OG ...
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 05:22 PM

It was and from the farm I mentioned we went to yesterday. The crackling was just so-crisp and lovely.

And I had my blood test a couple of days ago so they will never know I loaded with a bit of salt and fat
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 06:01 PM

That sounds Gourmet. Never tried beetroot soup. (Must put on my List).
OG, You sound like you enjoy cooking, would that be right?

When you envisage something really tasty, you can almost smell the dish too. Mmmmmmm

Rainbow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top