Join for free
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 02:47 PM

DANDYSMOM - Good Morning!

Hello Dandysmom, That surprised you!
Hope you don't mind, but following our conversation last night and realising the 5 hour time difference, I realised that it is morning for you now.

Enjoyed our chat last night. Hoping you start and finish today with cheer and no regrets!

Kind Regards,
Rainbow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:27 PM

Re: DANDYSMOM - Good Morning!

Hi, Rainbow, and yes it's morning here, a lovely one too! Nearing lunch time, will be back this afternoon as usual; I always enjoy a good chat. Hope you too have a great day
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:33 PM

Nice to hear from you. Glad to hear your weather is lovely too. Here it is not sure what to do .... Bright and sunny (but warm in the sun) ... chilly too (inbetween) ..... rain (sometimes a Shower and even a Downpour).

Our English weather is never boring!!!

Just off to feed dogs now (and myself of course). Might even consider feeding my husband!!!

Rainbow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2010, 04:42 PM

I always feed the cat first! You know who rates in this house; she isn't named Princess Leia for nothing!.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

29-08-2010, 05:22 PM

Yes, our dogs and cats would be the first to say:

"Get your priorities right"!!!!

Lovely name - Princess Leia

Rainbow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

29-08-2010, 08:43 PM

Thanks! She was named when I rehomed her, ad knew it; not a name I would have chosen, but it seems to fit her as she is regal and imperious (in a nice way! )

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top