Join for free
Page 19 of 19 « First < 9 17 18 19
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 10:39 AM

Re: Jury Service

Originally Posted by basser ->
I attended jury service back in the late 70's, two men was filmed by secret camera committing a lewd act with another man in a public toilet that involved a hole in the partition and one of the men the other side...….at this point I will say no more accept they were both found guilty and both given hefty fines.
Ah, I wondered what that hole was for.

I thought it was a peep hole to check if the cubicle is occupied.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Thinking of you sweets xx
Thanks Queeny.xxx

Originally Posted by basser ->
I attended jury service back in the late 70's, two men was filmed by secret camera committing a lewd act with another man in a public toilet that involved a hole in the partition and one of the men the other side...….at this point I will say no more accept they were both found guilty and both given hefty fines.
Who knows what case or cases I will get in September. I have been following the very sad case on TV, that most likely would have been mine. I shall be well prepared by September.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 11:46 AM

Sweetie pie

What you can do to see what happens is go into the courtroom and on the visitors section. Yes they do have one in every courtroom as justice has to be seen as well as heard. The court officials will show you where you can sit and watch

I think once you watch what happens it will make things less stressful for you, i wish I had done so before I was called
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Sweetie pie

What you can do to see what happens is go into the courtroom and on the visitors section. Yes they do have one in every courtroom as justice has to be seen as well as heard. The court officials will show you where you can sit and watch

I think once you watch what happens it will make things less stressful for you, i wish I had done so before I was called
I might do that.
Good idea.
Not the current case on TV!!!
That is very upsetting.
Plus I am rather sad at the moment.

Page 19 of 19 « First < 9 17 18 19

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top